USMLE Step Question bank

DKDogz54

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I know that the medical community is still quite small in WP, but I still got to ask anyway:

Has anyone tried the USMLE Step Question bank from Score95? It just got released this month and I am interested since ill be taking Step 3 soon enough. Just wanted some opinions about the program before I drop $25 for it.

Also, does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how they're using their WP on studying?

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh I'm a med student too !! but only years younger , I'm finishing my second year in a few weeks
I don't know about the first part of your post but I can tell you how I use my phone for studying
First of all I like to take my notes on my phone instead of a laptop during the lecture and I just upload it to onedrive for later
I have all my lectures on onedrive so they would be available anytime anywhere on my phone
I use my phone as navigator through my slides through Office Remote

yup that's about it

DKDogz54

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
nice, reminds me of when I was at my first 2 years. I had the older windows tablets, which I took notes on one note, and saved them on the skydrive for future use. I'll probably try this q bank and hopefully it'll be a good experience.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I have no experience with the one you are mentioning. I had no idea it even existed. I am using USMLEWorld QBank, but there's no WP app (using it on my Mac and PC).

Let us know how the app works out and if it's worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb