App for sharing long videos

junglejim123

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
any ideas, going to World Cup and want to video blog for my dad's school kids, he wanted me to send him vids on whatsapp, but that has 16MB limit. So i download telegram (migram) which is unlimited, but that is not letting me select video???

Aany other knowledge here??

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
any ideas, going to World Cup and want to video blog for my dad's school kids, he wanted me to send him vids on whatsapp, but that has 16MB limit. So i download telegram (migram) which is unlimited, but that is not letting me select video???

Aany other knowledge here??

Onedrive?

Are both using Windows Phone?

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
nope me on windows, but dad on iphone

Both can share using OneDrive, but it is a easy way:

- Tell your father to download the OneDrive app and sign in.
- On your phone, go to the people hub and then move to the right until the "Room" page
- Click the "+" icon (plus) and select the Room option
- Give it a name, for example "Father shares" and press enter or the save icon
- You will see your "Me" avatar, because you are the only one member in the room
- Add your father to the room, select the people button (at bottom) and select your father contact/phone number
- Tell your father that accept the invitation in the iphone.
- Now, both will have a new folder on Onedrive, it is called the same name that the room you have created and with some folders inside, one of them called "Pictures".

Now, if your father wants to share a video with you (or a picture), he can upload the video to Onedrive using the onedrive app on iphone (to the pictures folder inside the room folder you created) and you will be able to get that video using OneDrive app or the rooms option in people hub, even you can pin the room to the home screen for quick acces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3