Can we get WPCentral to push this APP https://www.paywithisis.com/ for our phone? That would be awesome.
    ShreyansShah likes this.
    04-21-2014 10:39 PM
    That would take a lot. AFAIK, Windows Phone does not support secure elements in its code at all. That would have to be supported first. Then the software for it would have to be written from scratch.
    I'm also not sure if the current market would support that idea, because of the share of WP vs. Android.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it, I'm just saying it would take a ton of work from Redmond to make it happen.

(Note: I do work for AT&T, but my statements are my own.)

Sent from my Satellite E55t-A using Tapatalk
    04-21-2014 10:43 PM
    idea is good. a similar kind of thing, is introduced in India by way of Airtel Money. but it's not for payment through NFC. it's just having a bunch of online services which can be paid through e-payments.
    04-22-2014 04:50 AM
    @krisguy I'm sure WP does support secure elements (especially in WP8.1, as their is a setting for NFC Tap to Pay); It's just that the secure element has to be part of the sim card (if only the operators got their act together). Does iPhone even support secure elements seeing as they don't even have NFC? Yet, there is an app for it.

Also, the marketshare for WP may not be as high as the others, but I bet it's higher than iPhones with an ISIS ready case?
    ShreyansShah likes this.
    04-22-2014 06:28 AM
    A lot of company is adapting NFC here where we live. Would be nice we don't have to swipe our credit card. :) :) :)
    04-22-2014 05:14 PM