Whatsapp notification problem

LetsblAke

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
This started for me as well, 2 days ago :( and i re-installed whatsapp and everything, now i cant even see whatssapp in my notification settings :(

KKRLessey

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
The notification problems seems to happen some parts of the day and work other times. Any word from Whatsapp? This is really bad.

1ski1973

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
If they are updating something.... Why is there Always a problem on wp phones? Updates on android or IOS, no problems... Even updates on a symbianphone (my old phone) no problems at all... Come on @whatsapp... Do something about it!

agd87

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I also have this problem. My brother has the Lumia 820 running Windows Phone 8.0 and his notifications are absolutely fine. I have the Lumia 920 running Windows Phone 8.1 and now my notification are arriving very late or not at all. This has only happened recently. I wasn't sure if it's because I was changing some settings or if it's a whatsapp issue.

jacky_h

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Funny, I seem to have the opposite problem. I have turned off WA in the background (and this has hugely improved my battery life) but occasionally today I have actually received notifications! So the OS is not stopping WA from running in the background...

And when it is in the foreground, WA is a HUGE battery drain (approximately 0.5% per minute).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa