Anyone play SongArc?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I found a game on WP 7 called Song Arc. Its basically like any other rhythm game (like guitar hero), only it uses the songs on your phone. The music sheets are user created, so some of them suck pretty badly, but I have found some that are actually really good. Its a great way to waste long periods of time. I haven't tried creating my own sheet yet (it seems complicated), but I might give it a shot. Anyone play this yet?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it's pretty cool, sadly I use Spotify and Song Arc does not recognize my Spotify music :(

I didn't know wp7 still got some semi recent games lol

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Im pretty impressed that it came out for WP7, too. Some people made songs that are just about impossible to play, but its generally a fun game. The warning at the start is concerning though. It says something like "if this ruins your phone it isn't our fault". What is it about the game that could ruin your phone?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Im pretty impressed that it came out for WP7, too. Some people made songs that are just about impossible to play, but its generally a fun game. The warning at the start is concerning though. It says something like "if this ruins your phone it isn't our fault". What is it about the game that could ruin your phone?

I imagine that some people might drop and break their phones during the drumming parts. I don't think the app itself causes any damages.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I guess I was looking too far in to it then. I guess its possible to drop your phone, but they shouldn't have to include a disclaimer for it. If I get in to a car accident changing radio stations, I don't sue Ford.

wakeupneo

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I guess I was looking too far in to it then. I guess its possible to drop your phone, but they shouldn't have to include a disclaimer for it. If I get in to a car accident changing radio stations, I don't sue Ford.
Well, if you have a navigation system they make you accept a disclaimer pretty much saying "when you get into a car accident looking at your route you can't sue them" ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo