Nokia insider and rapid dialer pro

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Its been more than a week when I upgrade my Lumia 920 to WP8.1 Developer preview. I want transparent background for Insider and Rapid dialer pro(paid application).

1) One of my friend owns an Lumia 625, he also updated to WP8.1 and in his device, insider is having a transparent background, but not in my 920.
2) I noticed something strange with my rapid dialer pro. That it had transparent background for a sometime. I didn't make any changes with the settings and it still having crappy colored background.

How can I get these 2 applications to have transparent background?

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
For insider I have set the tile background to phone accent. The same my friend has done. But it works in his 625, but not in my 920. Rapid Dialer Pro, doesn't have the option of phone accent color

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
This is strange. I uninstalled both the applications and installed it again and now it is showing transparent background. Will it also work with Weather Flow and Nokia Music?

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
This is strange. I uninstalled both the applications and installed it again and now it is showing transparent background. Will it also work with Weather Flow and Nokia Music?
i am not sure about these two. but u can do one thing.
use a free app called transparency Tiles. u can a number of apps transparent tile out of it including Nokia Music (Mix Radio). it just like a tile created by a 3rd party app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss