05-01-2014 05:29 PM
48 12
tools
    I think Ms have to make its own application like WhatsApp to compete. And make it available to all platforms
    MS has an application like whatsApp. It's called SKYPE ,if you don't know , and its available on almost all the platforms.
    05-01-2014 04:11 AM
    MS has an application like whatsApp. It's called SKYPE ,if you don't know , and its available on almost all the platforms.
    but everyone is not on Skype....WhatsApp is popular in whole world.....
    05-01-2014 04:14 AM
    Microsoft /Nokia has nothing to do with WhatsApp not receiving any updates.
    I do not understand why you guys are blaming nokia/ms!!!!!

Whatsapp will receive updates when/if the dev team of whatsapp decides to release an update. It's their wish , to support or not support the platform.

There's no point in arguing about if /when the updates will come or blaming others.
    05-01-2014 04:20 AM
    Then use your android for whatsapp alone.problem solved.just a joke lol:D;)

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    05-01-2014 04:23 AM
    Microsoft /Nokia has nothing to do with WhatsApp not receiving any updates.
    I do not understand why you guys are blaming nokia/ms!!!!!

Whatsapp will receive updates when/if the dev team of whatsapp decides to release an update. It's their wish , to support or not support the platform.

There's no point in arguing about if /when the updates will come or blaming others.
    Totally agreed with you
    05-01-2014 04:26 AM
    No, I don't want an update. I enjoy broken notifications and limited features, it's great. Also that it sometimes doesn't load messages and I have to restart the app, or that the message windows sometimes disappears improves enormously on the experience. The hit on battery life is also a joy.

I wish it was even more broken. Imagine it would just randomly crash all the time or it wouldn't start at all, it would make it even better!

I can't understand people wanting an update, so I think it's good this thread exists. It might shed light on the strangeness of the people wanting an app that works better!
    Chief_Adu likes this.
    05-01-2014 04:27 AM
    No, I don't want an update. I enjoy broken notifications and limited features, it's great. Also that it sometimes doesn't load messages and I have to restart the app, or that the message windows sometimes disappears improves enormously on the experience. The hit on battery life is also a joy.

I wish it was even more broken. Imagine it would just randomly crash all the time or it wouldn't start at all, it would make it even better!

I can't understand people wanting an update, so I think it's good this thread exists. It might shed light on the strangeness of the people wanting an app that works better!
    ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
    05-01-2014 04:38 AM
    If WhatsApp o' facebook Inc are developers for making WhatsApp application for windows phone...then why aren't they making an extra effort to develop better app like iPhone app...what are the possible hurdles....huh
    They are! They are working on an update now that adds lots of features like backgrounds and VOIP calls, just be patient!
    Sarbuland Yatu and vish2801 like this.
    05-01-2014 06:09 AM
    If I'll not get updates within a week... I ll surely switch to Android phone.... Microsoft made Nokia worse....
    Wait... MS has owned Nokia for what? 2 days? How did this happen? Does MS own WhatsApp? If not, why blame MS or Nokia. Go to android, and be happy, I did once, but came back. Never to leave again.
    05-01-2014 06:12 AM
    If I'll not get updates within a week... I ll surely switch to Android phone.... Microsoft made Nokia worse....
    Bye bye, we don't want people like you on wp. Android deserves you.
    gamingstill likes this.
    05-01-2014 06:23 AM
    Lol , u r going to switch to Android only bcz of no updates coming for WhatsApp and your frnds r teasing u bcz of that ??? C'mon dude grow up ,get a life ... Bcz of ur frnds u r going to switch ,,, but wp is different , its unique , whatever we have in our wp we should proud of it ... Its all about two most reputed and well known brands ever , NOKIA and MICROSOFT... if u want to switch then go ahead, but blame WhatsApp developers not nokia and microsoft ...
    05-01-2014 06:33 AM
    Long time when I saw a update for WhatsApp on android....so good luck pal
    05-01-2014 06:36 AM
    I like the broken WhatsApp, I don't get spammed with stupid messages every 5 minutes, I hate the android version. I like the WP version because its simple, backgrounds are coming and VoIP calls to, don't be such a kid, I have the same friends (I'm 13 btw) I saw their android phone a few times, full of games and ****. I only saw lagg and they complain about me not having much apps in my store, but they always shut up when I say: At least WP doesn't lagg. And now someone wants a Nokia! I said, if you guys will switch to WP you will help a lot of people with getting new apps in the appstore, because if WP gets famous there will come apps like clash of clans, candy crush and stuff. But ok some are really childish and just say nope and go play stupid games on their Samsung galaxy core. And still they are asking me why they don't have live tiles...
    Susmit257 and Chief_Adu like this.
    05-01-2014 06:44 AM
    i dont get it? you will switch to Android within 1 week if whatsup doesn't release an update (which im 100% sure you wont, you're just talking ****) and Microsoft made Nokia worse because Whatsapp didn't release an update yet?

WTF? LOL you're a joke! thanks for making me laugh before a miserable day at work
    Susmit257, wphashan and vish2801 like this.
    05-01-2014 08:00 AM
    I quite like Viber actually but they need to steamline the app
    05-01-2014 09:18 AM
    im considering to buy an android os mobile phone, too.
    those are too much problems for windows phone.
    Sarbuland Yatu likes this.
    05-01-2014 09:28 AM
    1. WA not performing well is not Nokia or MS fault, not sure how you made that link
    2. WA just like instagram has a lot of autonomy under facebook ownership
    3. Why is there yet another WA rant thread, we already have a main thread for WA, you couldn't post this in there?
    05-01-2014 10:43 AM
    Just one app changes your view for windows phone?? Strange!! WhatsApp is working well now!! There are bunch of awesome apps.
    8.1 update makes apps better now, what more is required??
    A-Cortana making coffee ๐Ÿต for you??
    wphashan and Susmit257 like this.
    05-01-2014 11:05 AM
    I do need better apps, but I'll never go for a lagdroid or a i**** for use apps
    Susmit257 likes this.
    05-01-2014 11:17 AM
    I think Ms have to make its own application like WhatsApp to compete. And make it available to all platforms
    MS already have skype
    Susmit257 likes this.
    05-01-2014 11:26 AM
    If you ppl have no idea how shameless I feel when my friends using android phones tease me over WhatsApp app for WP....
    memecenter_1398973138497_681.jpg
    Jupast and drelewis like this.
    05-01-2014 02:39 PM
    If you ppl have no idea how shameless I feel when my friends using android phones tease me over WhatsApp app for WP....
    Awwwww Princess. Hugs? :'(
    05-01-2014 05:23 PM
    This thread has gone far enough, time to call an end to it.
    wphashan likes this.
    05-01-2014 05:29 PM
48 12