Smapchat new features

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Will 6snap also get that new feature? Team snap chat sended me a snap showing some new features for the ios and android app, and I kinda like them but will 6snap also come? Or will the official snap chat come soon?

Elephant2000

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
6snap can't even find my contacts! I appreciate all the work and effort Rudy has done, but I am no longer as optimistic as I once was.

jabba_29

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Snapchat new features

I'm not getting notifications any more and double tap to reply takes me back to the camera :-(

chandy227

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Do we have any word on the official app? Like mentioned above we were told it's coming. There's really no excuse with 8.1 out. This is the new Instagram. We're going to get hit hard by not having it

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Snapchat is more than the new Instagram. Instagram was a way to share photos, Snapchat has become a communication platform. With a single update it's become as important as Facebook, with the potential to surpass it very quickly.

chandy227

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
What I meant was it is the new essential app. I totally agree that it is more important that Instagram. If it doesn't come soon, reviews on Holiday devices have the potential to get knocked pretty hard for not having it.

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
What I meant was it is the new essential app. I totally agree that it is more important that Instagram. If it doesn't come soon, reviews on Holiday devices have the potential to get knocked pretty hard for not having it.

I know, but Rudy already finishd it. Right now he is on a vacation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven