Travelling to India; what apps can be helpful?

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
There are plenty of reviews in WPC, but i never thought I'd need them. So now i need help from you good Indian folks out there :)

I'll be staying there for 10-15 days.

EDIT:
Planned cities so far:

1. Kolkata
2. Delhi

Last edited:

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
There are plenty of reviews in WPC, but i never thought I'd need them. So now i need help from you good Indian folks out there :)

For city services, check out timesCity and timesPoynt. For cabs, check out Meeru (delhi only maybe). Zomato for food joints. NTES (allows real time locating of trains). You may need to change your phone region to india and restart to get NTES installed. After installation you may revert to whatever you want. Tell me your intents and city you visit, and I will be able to help better. Nokia HERE Maps are accurate. MakeMyTrip provides you with hotels, travel spots and also you can book them or even get a complete package for a city. JustDial is the perfect yellow pages app. IRCTC is your go to to book Railway tickets.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
If you coming in Mumbai must needed app will be m-indicator for train timings fares, bus timings, stops, fares then taxi fares and even auto fares.

Sent from my Lumia 620 wp8.1 RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

where are u planning to go? if u r going to Mumbai,
prepare urself for an unforgettable journey, which u will not find anywhere else in the world. just bing or google the info about mumbai, and specifically go through as much photos as possible, so that u will not be shocked at the sight of Mumbai.
where r u from actually?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077