Really want the GoodReads app..

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I love reading books and find good reads very helpful in finding new books and interacting with my friends by seeing there progress in reading a particular book , writing reviews, suggesting books to friends etc ..it's like the social network of books .....
Having said that, there is no goodreads app in the store while there is an app in android and ios devices...we can use goodreads.com but using an app is much faster and smooth..am i the only one missing this app??

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
You can contact the developers via email/twitter and ask them if they have any plans to build the same app for windows phone/windows 8 :smile:

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
You can contact the developers via email/twitter and ask them if they have any plans to build the same app for windows phone/windows 8 :smile:

Social reads is good but whom to contact for the official app??...and even if i do contact will there be any response??.. Coz i see there is no fan following for this app (as seen through the ratings on social reads)

Yavor Yanev

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
You can check out Better Reads which a completely free (ad-free as well) 3rd party Goodreads client. It is not a full-featured application yet and there's a lot more to be desired but we are highly motivated to extend and improve it constantly together with the community. So please send your feedback and feature requests through the app.

anon(5667874)

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
You can check out Better Reads which a completely free (ad-free as well) 3rd party Goodreads client. It is not a full-featured application yet and there's a lot more to be desired but we are highly motivated to extend and improve it constantly together with the community. So please send your feedback and feature requests through the app.
Better Reads is a quite good Goodreads client, particularly on the Updates stream and Profile sections. Thanks!

=GO=

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb