Bing Rewards on Windows Phone

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I think just going to bing.com/rewards from your phone activates it when you log in. For me the searches did not instantly show but later I saw they did... could just be a small delay.

thomasdtran

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the Preview and it still doesn't work for me. MS rolls updates to Bing in phases. Maybe you're in the first phase.
I've been using Bing on IE this whole time before so not sure if that has helped. When this fully rolls out it'll be so convenient for everyone.

wmpoweruser.com has confirmed this too.

JHunsaker

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to get this to work for me yesterday and never got the mobile counter to increase. Today I noticed when I clicked the mobile counter in IE on my desktop, it says that it is available for iOS and Android and is coming soon for WP.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
It also searches for words, I think popular now. First it searches for numbers and then words. Do you really think they would block if you use it? I paid for this app cause I really find it convenient. I use this app to make sure I don't miss out on the points, but I still use bing for my real searches.
The app just searches numbers 1, 2, 3,... shouldn't it search with words? I don't want to get blocked.

thomasdtran

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
It also searches for words, I think popular now. First it searches for numbers and then words. Do you really think they would block if you use it? I paid for this app cause I really find it convenient. I use this app to make sure I don't miss out on the points, but I still use bing for my real searches.
I think just searching numbers would be questionable. Up to what number does it start searching words?

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I also use Bing for my "Real" searches but come on 1 credit for every 3 searches for up to 30 credits a day, that's a LOT of searches, I could use the help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett