These are two great apps but how do I share the articles? I've been trying to share them on fb and twitter but I can't find a way. The email route is awful. You can email it but the recipient has to have a windows phone with the Bing apps.

Is this the best there is? If so then I'm ready to find new apps. How can you not be able to share socially with these?

Does anyone recommend alternative apps?
    05-11-2014 11:56 PM
    These are two great apps but how do I share the articles? I've been trying to share them on fb and twitter but I can't find a way. The email route is awful. You can email it but the recipient has to have a windows phone with the Bing apps.

Is this the best there is? If so then I'm ready to find new apps. How can you not be able to share socially with these?

Does anyone recommend alternative apps?
    There's a SHARE option in both apps. You can access using the round 'share' button at the bottom of the article. It should say Share by Messaging, email, Social Networks.

If it doesnt give you these options have you installed FB, Twitter, or whatever Social Network you want to share it with? Also, would link both apps to you MS account. That way it will save all of your setings and favorites ect.

. Ive tried a lot of other News apps and I keep coming back to Bing. The only feature its missing (which I REALLY need) is Save to pocket and or Readability
    05-12-2014 03:09 AM
    Some sources (e.g. Sky News in the UK) only seem to have the option to share by email, which gives a link to open it in Bing News, which isn't helpful if you're sharing with a non-Windows user. Other sources give the option to share by email, messaging and social networks. No idea what determines which options you get.
    05-12-2014 05:58 AM
    That's odd. Its probably related to the source, as mentioned by AI_2. When I shared a news article by email, it sent a link "www.bing.com/......." which redirected to the source website (IBN). The recipient didn't have the Bing news app, which was fine, because the link was a URL.
    05-12-2014 06:14 AM
    Some sources (e.g. Sky News in the UK) only seem to have the option to share by email, which gives a link to open it in Bing News, which isn't helpful if you're sharing with a non-Windows user. Other sources give the option to share by email, messaging and social networks. No idea what determines which options you get.
    Well I'll be *amned. You're right. SkyNews only allows email sharing
    The Guardian, Independent, AP, Reuters, and others allow sharing to Social Networks. Time to switch.
    05-12-2014 08:10 AM
    Well I'll be *amned. You're right. SkyNews only allows email sharing
    The Guardian, Independent, AP, Reuters, and others allow sharing to Social Networks. Time to switch.
    Is this an oversight or what? I love it but I'm growing frustrated. I want to share these articles but I'm the only widows user

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    05-12-2014 03:07 PM