Spotify app huge update!

burnabite

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! Just got it it! It's a step up from the previous version. Taking it out for a spin right now. Right off the bat it's missing the new key feature from Spotify "Your Music".

burnabite

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately Spotify is not available for my region. :unhappy:

You can change the region and download the app. I find the US store to be the most comprehensive store. You can download most apps but may not be access content (ie. Pandora, Netflix. etc.). Spotify should work with a paid subscription. ca 10€ in Europe.

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
There is another update coming this Spring (I doubt it that it will make it to Spring tho considering that this recent update took this long) and that should bring the Spotify free to WP.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm certain that in the near future they will make it free. ��

Don't count on it, its been free for iOS and Android users for ages. WP users pay so it can be free on other platforms, no other company I know has such a ****ty business model.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
There is another update coming this Spring (I doubt it that it will make it to Spring tho considering that this recent update took this long) and that should bring the Spotify free to WP.

I suppose you have a source for that considering Spring is here already.

Remember, WP users get an update to Spotify once a millennia. Why would they release an update to change the "visual style" and then another to make it free, that just doesn't make sense.

Arion Sinagra

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
btw new "cool feature" your music is pure bs, cos most useful thing is discover, and it's based on everything you ever listened, but that "my music" is nothing more than ur favourite marked artists and some albums from playlists. useless. IMO. till now it's pretty useless to force us to subscribe to new artists

Arion Sinagra

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
the real thing that annoys me very much in 99% of apps, is that they are not adapted for 1080p, spotify too, but not in resolution but in 8.1's screen space compiling, you may have noticed that bar on bottom of screen is smaller on 1520, but it isn't in facebook messenger app, spotify, im+ and lots more, but it's small in skype, original phone apps and menus and etc. so facebook chat is COMPLETELY UGLY, spotify not that much, but it lags. really, IT LAGS ON 1520 800 snapdragon. what the hell. rrrrr

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What about music in "My Collection"? Also, you can't shuffle playlists?

Still seems half-baked to me.

EDIT: You can shuffle them. Helps to look first. :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire