Sumit8

May 5, 2012
Visit site
heres my list:

1. SONOS Controller
2. SkyGo App
3. Clash of Clans (game)
4. Youtube
​5. Better Facebook/Instagram (no, 6tag is not good (anymore))

Pocket is a close 6th.

OsamaAdam98

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
  1. Better Facebook app.
  2. Most of Google apps.
  3. More able Truecaller app (Current one can't show caller ID because of OS restrictions).
  4. Can't remember.
  5. Can't remember either.

Sonicpromo

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
1. lags-free music player
2. lags-free music player with improved performance
3. lags-free music player with improved performance and design
4. lags-free music player with improved performance and design that will works fine by-default without any updates and crashes
5. lags-free music player with improved performance and design that will works fine by-default without any updates and crashes that just WORKS

baotien25

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Mytube is better than the official youtube, official file explorer is coming, use Flashtube for websites with the flashplayer, here maps is just as good as Google maps, only Chrome doesn't have a solution :p
thank...but i don't like here map because it no directions by public transport and can you give me link software flashtube

TheWPFan

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
  1. YouTube (With Chromecast support)
  2. Google Hangouts (With phone support like on iOS)
  3. A GOOD Xbox Music app (Just start from scratch, Microsoft. This is the one thing you've done COMPLETELY WRONG on WP)
  4. Spotify free (I know this is supposedly on its way)
  5. File Explorer (The Microsoft one)

anon(8730639)

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
i know..however, i'm student and i regularly use the by bus but here map no bus directions. so i have to use google map online

There's Here Maps for basic maps, Here Drive for car navigation, and Here Transit for public transportation like buses and trains. Here Transit would be the best app for the stuff that you're looking for.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
There's Here Maps for basic maps, Here Drive for car navigation, and Here Transit for public transportation like buses and trains. Here Transit would be the best app for the stuff that you're looking for.

Maybe Google Maps works best for him. I know Google Maps transit saved me when I had to take trains and buses to work last year in Atlanta. Its very accurate and gives waling distances, ETAs, and what bus/train line, its stops its goes through before you and after. It also gives you detailed info on what buses go through whatever bus stop you are at.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

matthoms

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
1. NHL Gamecenter
2. Official FitBit app
3. "better" Facebook app
4. Instagram official (no longer beta)
5. Snap chat
6. Buzzfeed
7. Wikipedia
8. 8.1 stopwatch/timer app built into the phone

Sorry for the list. Just what my dreams are.

baotien25

May 7, 2014
Visit site

Unfortunately here transit not they give for my country

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb