Your Top 5 Most Wanted Apps for WP 8.1

CSMR250

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
1. Exchange client (professional version of Outlook, or Touchdown)
2. Music player with browse by folder and gapless
3. SIP VOIP app
4. Full-featured browser (whether Firefox or Opera or Chrome or even a full-featured IE)

anon(8730639)

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
One quick fix would be to combine the two Windows stores. For example, on the W8 store, Comixology is available, but not on WP8 (would be great on the Lumia 1520). But anyways, as for apps I'd like to have:

1. A music locker like Google Play Music (one that doesn't use OneDrive space. Space is limited already, I don't want to use up more of it. A 20,000 song limit like on GPM would be much better)
2. A wireless syncing app like AirDroid (extremely conventient)
3. WatchESPN
4. mxplayer
5. Press

And an extra thing I'd like, the ability to play FLAC files

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
There is just one app I'm craving for, and it has me craving badly
:(
Wayward Souls is an amazing new rogue-like/dungeon crawler which just launched on ios and is being ported to android and pc, the graphics are awesome and the gameplay is very challenging and fun, and there are no micro transactions!!
If your into these kinda games I highly recommend you check out some gameplay because it's absolutely fantastic!

Sadly there are no plans to port to wp at the moment and the devs have not (yet) responded to my emails :(

Linh Vu1

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I really want a good prc reader like amazon kindle( real amazon, not like this one on store), because i love reading book and don't want chaging to android just for read

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
my list..
1.youtube
2.file explore
3.chrome
4.adobe flash player
5.google map

Mytube is better than the official youtube, official file explorer is coming, use Flashtube for websites with the flashplayer, here maps is just as good as Google maps, only Chrome doesn't have a solution :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss