I'm looking for an app where you can add in any incomes (salary, tax returns, lottery winnings, WHATEVER) and conversely subtract any expenses ( insurance, groceries, pint in the pub, bag of crisps, ANYTHING ) from that number, allowing you to track ANY AND ALL expenditure from your day to day life.

Ideally one that looks good doing it, as I would be far more inclined to keep at it if the app was aesthetically pleasing.

I've tried a few, abandoned them for various reasons. Toshl was the best, but that's a paid yearly subscription. Mint isn't available where I am. All the others were too bland or bare bones to use long term.

I'm a terrible overspender, always have been. I'm constantly wondering where all my money goes by months end and Id like to be able to account for everything, so it would have to be an app that I'm confortable using every single day.

Thanks guys.

Also, know anywhere else I could post this question to get more exposure?
    05-14-2014 04:56 AM
    This would be the place, maybe a side story in the developers area? I know what you mean, but I tried a lot, nothing did what I wanted to do. Quicken on Android was my favorite, but they don't make a WP app. But I have been tweeted to know that they are now working on it. So for the longest time, I have been using www.clearcheckbook.com for managing finances. It's mobile webpage works a 100 times better than their non-functioning app.
    MilkyTee likes this.
    05-14-2014 05:08 AM