WhatsApp update

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Contact them & ask: WhatsApp :: Contact
If they get bugged by enough Windows Phone users, they'll have no choice but to push out an update.
We should do this to every major dev. I sent out some to Amazon India to get an app for us and they indirectly said they weren't making it.
I also did this to SBI (State Bank of India) and they said that nobody had asked for it so they thought there was no demand and within 4 or 5 months they published the app.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
We should do this to every major dev. I sent out some to Amazon India to get an app for us and they indirectly said they weren't making it.
I also did this to SBI (State Bank of India) and they said that nobody had asked for it so they thought there was no demand and within 4 or 5 months they published the app.

Wait, what? Amazon India specifically told me that they are working on an India specific app. This was about a month and a half ago.

Here's the link: Amazon India working on a Windows Phone app | WMPoweruser

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
LOL: I got same cliched reply from Citibank that they are in process of developing windows phone app. It has been 3 months when I queried last time :p

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
No, it's only RTM (Retail to manufacturers) not a GA (General Availablity). GA counts and btw, official lifecycle starts on 24th.

So you are saying even though a WP8.1 phone is now officially released and available in stores, the OS is still not in GA and therefore not supported by Microsoft just yet?

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes. The official GA happens when they upload the final OS (firmware and all) to their servers or when the support lifecycle starts. The phone is RTM because manufacturers can then install it and test on their new phone designs. That's how we are available to access the dev preview.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp has just been unpublished from the store!!!! WTH?

It is still present buddy.
Mobile site
uge6u6az.png

Not visible from pc site though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon