I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this, but, I'm taking a shot. I use the Here Drive+ option extensively and it seems to be pretty good. However, I'm wondering about one feature which is either there and I'm able to uncover it or it's a simple miss.

While voice navigation is instructing us, and we need to take a freeway entrance (say I-880), the voice clearly calls out North/South as we are about to take the exit, but, it's not displayed as text at the top (unlike Google Maps). Considering that the voice calls it out, I'm sure it's possible to display it in the text as well. Is there a setting that I could use to enable it? Or is it missed out?

Kindly help.
    05-17-2014 12:48 PM
    It's an option that is yet to be offered in Here Drive+ another thing that should be added is a visualization of which lane to be in.
    05-21-2014 08:44 PM
    I use here drive a lot and when you're approaching to some exit or similar, besides voice, an arrow appears and incoming street name also. Is this the function you're looking for?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk
    05-21-2014 09:58 PM
    I (and apparently some other users) have another rather annoying problem with Here Drive+. this is so bad that we rarely use Drive+, except for purely fun and warnings for over-speeding.

The problem is that for daily commute (or even for plain navigation) Drive+ gives only route option. Many a times it is not the best option but you are stuck with it. I have seen screenshots of people who do get to see multiple options. Can anyone suggest me how to get it done?
    The link to another thread on this topic is
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...yone-else.html
    06-05-2014 10:08 PM
    If you know its not the best route recommended then why do you need a GPS to navigate?
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    10-14-2014 12:32 AM
    I am using Here drive as my main Navigation now for driving in new places, its more accurate than garmin street GPS systems. We went to Halifax last year with my garmin unit and it kept putting us in a circle, literally did not know where to direct us, so I just had to break the circle. We went back this year with the nokia, and was directed most accurately.

I am using it in montreal all right now and working great!
    10-17-2014 07:04 AM