05-24-2014 11:39 PM
124 12345
tools
    Hey guys, I have to hard reset my phone and now the fact that WhatsApp is no longer available I m just confused. Bit if I can get it back from my purchase history or smthng.. Or if I back things up.. All I m worried about is WhatsApp
    05-19-2014 04:42 PM
    Hey guys, I have to hard reset my phone and now the fact that WhatsApp is no longer available I m just confused. Bit if I can get it back from my purchase history or smthng.. Or if I back things up.. All I m worried about is WhatsApp
    Dont do it, you wont get whatsapp back for now. Dont make the same mistake i made lol
    05-19-2014 04:44 PM
    Thanx bro..
    05-19-2014 04:46 PM
    P.s
    WhatsApp is sucking it's way to the bottom... **** facebook for buying it, it was better of before, wasn't it?
    05-19-2014 04:47 PM
    P.s
    WhatsApp is sucking it's way to the bottom... **** facebook for buying it, it was better of before, wasn't it?
    Hmm i think they just dont care about Windows Phone. Or else they would already have sorted things out, months ago.
    05-19-2014 04:51 PM
    If Whatsapp doesn't come back WP will crash and burn to irrelevance, literally if I recommended Wp to anyone and they saw there wasn't Whatsapp, they would laugh at me.
    Stefan May and HAMEDACC like this.
    05-19-2014 04:58 PM
    If Whatsapp doesn't come back WP will crash and burn to irrelevance, literally if I recommended Wp to anyone and they saw there wasn't Whatsapp, they would laugh at me.
    True, Whatsapp is a very important app, too bad they leave us with so little information about what's going on and such. I hope they come back soon though!
    luisfarelo likes this.
    05-19-2014 05:06 PM
    They don't care about WP , that's all
    A895 and HAMEDACC like this.
    05-19-2014 05:11 PM
    if Whatsapp never returns I may be able to talk with my girlfriend making eye contact again.
    RajeevT, tgp, somanialok and 4 others like this.
    05-19-2014 05:14 PM
    that's why......................
    hi iphone 5s (in august 6), bye lumia 1520....
    HAMEDACC likes this.
    05-19-2014 05:35 PM
    Short answer: WP will die fast here in Germany. A phone without whatsapp is nearly worthless.
    Worthless? Wow. Overreact much? Maybe you're right. After all a phone without Whatsapp will only make phone calls, send and receive texts, function as a GPS, take pictures, browse the internet and send and receive email. Yup, worthless.
    05-19-2014 07:37 PM
    Worthless? Wow. Overreact much? Maybe you're right. After all a phone without Whatsapp will only make phone calls, send and receive texts, function as a GPS, take pictures, browse the internet and send and receive email. Yup, worthless.
    You can make all of that on Android and iOS. If you can't use whatsapp on WP, then, BY COMPARISON, yes, you have a worthless smartphone. Whatsapp is the reason many in Europe even buy smartphones.
    Chregu and HAMEDACC like this.
    05-19-2014 07:57 PM
    If it means fewer threads about WhatsApp and returns WPC to its former state as a forum for Windows Phone instead of WhatsApp, I think I'm OK with WhatsApp never returning.
    badcat likes this.
    05-19-2014 08:35 PM
    Migram beta is the best Telegram app here. Try it. yes2.gif
    Wish "Telegram" had come by now...
    05-19-2014 09:13 PM
    If Whatsapp doesnt return i will make sure I never use it again on any other device. f233b9964.gif71c7a194b.gif2727aedc3.gif
    05-19-2014 09:18 PM
    There's no reason why it won't be back, but they'll be getting a 1-star rating from me for unpublishing it with 0 warning. I just got a Lumia 1520 for a family member who uses WhatsApp more than any other apps, and now I won't be able to install it for them until it's back. Screw them, honestly.
    How's your mom liking her phone? Other than WhatsApp, obviously.
    05-19-2014 10:54 PM
    They don't care about WP , that's all
    They don't care their customers, Whatsapp is not free, only first year.
    05-19-2014 11:21 PM
    Why remove it when users are still already using it? Or just update it when the beta version is ready !!
    05-19-2014 11:43 PM
    How's your mom liking her phone? Other than WhatsApp, obviously.
    Judging by how many times she proactively thanked me without my asking how it's going, I'd say she loves it so far. Just gave it to her yesterday. Also hooked her up with a wireless charging stand, JBL PowerUp, and a Nokia flip-cover. Huge upgrade (no pun intended) from her Lumia 900.
    05-20-2014 12:12 AM
    You don't understand that for us Whatsapp is as important as one of those functions. You wouldn't buy a phone that doesn't offer calls just because many people use one or the other VoIP app.

We want the one thing we can reach everybody with, not check all the alternatives and hope the other person might use one of them.

Whatsapp is the only messenger I have installed. I tested most of the other ones, however with only 2 or 3 of my contacts using them, I didn't see a reason to keep them.

Yes, Whatsapp is that big in Europe.
    05-20-2014 12:19 AM
    I'm sure it will come back, but if it doesn't I'll switch OS, as easy as that.
    luisfarelo likes this.
    05-20-2014 12:23 AM
    I'll also switch OS but my problem is what I'll use. Probably an iPhone

Sent from my RM-942_lta_lta_228 using Tapatalk
    05-20-2014 01:02 AM
    In a few years Apple might be gone. Google might buy Microsoft. Civilization might be destroyed by a third world war. What should I care right now about that?
    You are barking up the wrong tree. There is no WhatsApp for wp at the moment, live with it!
    Me and many other wp users are looking for other alternatives.
    Long live Skype!
    05-20-2014 01:35 AM
    You are barking up the wrong tree. There is no WhatsApp for wp at the moment, live with it!
    Me and many other wp users are looking for other alternatives.
    Long live Skype!
    I'm not barking at all. As I said, I don't expect Whatsapp to be gone for long and for now I have it installed and I'm using it very often.

And I also stated multiple time that's good for everybody who has an alternative that works for her or him.

What I was repeatedly was trying to tell you is that this doesn't work for everybody else, and that it is reason enough to switch platform if it shouldn't come back. That's not a threat, that's not wining, that's just a simple fact. It doesn't matter what will happen in a few years, it doesn't matter if other people can live easily without Whatsapp, that's just the situation for us right now.
    05-20-2014 01:42 AM
    I think It will be back
    But now we have faced a shocking Truth, That some small APP(s) could dominate Huge Companies' Products.
    P.S (Small in size)
    05-20-2014 01:53 AM
124 12345