What if Whatsapp Never returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, IF this ever happen, I will just simply sell off all my windows phones and get back onto the Android platform. I don't hate Android like others do. Never experienced any lags on my HTC One and Nexus 7 2013 at all. And there are lots of other apps to choose from, unlike on Windows Phone where we are depending on lots of 3rd party apps instead, and the forever in BETA Instagram.

The reason why I'm on Windows Phone currently is due to Nokia excellent hardware, build and camera. I can stand how crippled Windows Phone is, but losing important apps like Whatsapp is a big NO for me.

Anyways, see how things go.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Then why doesn't Whatsapp just make a mobile OS and be done with it? Just for your enlightenment, there's a whole lot of people that don't give a rats patoot about Whatsapp and get along without it just fine. If you want to use it, have at it. But it bugs me that so many in these forums blame MS when it isn't MS's fault or problem. Chill out and let the dev fix it.

I don't think anybody is blaming Microsoft. Leaving Windows Phone because the apps you need are not available is NOT blaming or punishing Microsoft.

Microsoft isn't a person. It's a business, and at the end of the day, you have to do what's best for you. Not what's best for a mobile platform. Come on.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What can we do though? I complained to Whatsapp and they don't give a damnnn about it!

You can take a deep breath, put down your phone, and go relax in a park somewhere. Both Microsoft and WhatsApp have acknowledged that it's only temporarily unavailable and that it will be back. So relax; this isn't the end of the world, it's not mass genocide, it's not terrorism, it's not some big country invading a little country. It's a messaging app on a smartphone, that will be back.

Go have a beer or something.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
You can take a deep breath, put down your phone, and go relax in a park somewhere. Both Microsoft and WhatsApp have acknowledged that it's only temporarily unavailable and that it will be back. So relax; this isn't the end of the world, it's not mass genocide, it's not terrorism, it's not some big country invading a little country. It's a messaging app on a smartphone, that will be back.

Nice. That solves every problem anybody could ever have in this forum. Why don't we just close it then, as well as every other tech forum?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Nice. That solves every problem anybody could ever have in this forum. Why don't we just close it then, as well as every other tech forum?

Works for me, signing out now to finish the first six pack of tech problem. I got a keg for the real problems like cancer, and the problems of society.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings: worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings: worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.

I'm not worrying. First of all this is a totally hypothetical discussion, and secondly, I'll upgrade my phone soon anyway.

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not worrying. First of all this is a totally hypothetical discussion, and secondly, I'll upgrade my phone soon anyway.

I didn't say you were. I was responding to Tim's post, which I agree with. He was responding to someone else. Don't take things so personally! :grin:

ortizang

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I wonder why these things have to happen in windows phone? My brother was planning to buy a Lumia device but just flinched when he learned about whatsapp problems and UI.

ortizang

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Actually I'm not a big fan of whatsapp and I prefer other massage apps seriously, but unfortunately most of my contacts in my family, university, friends from work use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb