WhatsApp Alternative

SA3DX

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I guess all of you are wondering when will whatsapp publish it's app back on the Windows Phone store. Well, as a person who uses WhatsApp everyday, I didn't hear of the private beta and all my friends have Android/iOS phones, I felt crippled next to them. So I wanted the beta. I wanted it badly. So, I dev unlocked my phone to install a cracked version of Whatsapp. Anyhow it gave me an error that it wanted interop unlock (like root access for android). So I looked for a way to interop unlock my device. Bad case is, no one has interop unlocked my phone, so I managed to get the official beta from the site (there is some glitch in the site) and I put it in the sdcard and tried to install it. It gave me an error that I didn't have permission to download it (although I did but my email wasn't in the private beta testers list ) so I couldn't install WhatsApp officially or either a cracked beta of it. There isn't even an offline installer for apps for Windows Phone to install it either via PC or the phone WITHOUT triggering the internet. So I felt a bit sad for our platform and that others have better stuff than us. All we do is wait for things to happen. That changed when I found an app called Migram BETA ( it's telegram but we have various clients for it) . It has almost everything that we wanted from WhatsApp. I mean you could change the background. There is a client called Flourogram with which you can do custom notifications for each chat. There is a third client I didn't even explore yet. What's best is that they will compete each other for the best. And I think they are on par with their clients on iOS and Android which gives us a similar experience for all of us. Top of that, it's totally free , and it's a lot faster than WhatsApp. If you resetted your phone or didn't have WhatsApp or EVEN want something else's altogether, I'll recommend this for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss