XBox Music replacement?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So I'm on the 8.1 developer preview and the new XBox Music app sucks so much I cannot use it. So, until it's updated to not suck, I'm using the Music Hub tile to be able to get the old music hub. But it's a little slower than it was and sometimes it freezes and I have to reboot my phone which didn't happen before 8.1.

So I've been looking for a music player replacement. Any suggestions?

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I am also on the developer preview and I couldn't agree more. The Xbox music app is an utter travesty. If this is the final product, I fully regret buying a full year of Xbox music and unless there is a complete transformation of the app that is a superior upgrade to the wp8 version, I will not be renewing next year. It's truly sad how bad it is...

That being said, I have been playing around with Nokia mix radio. It's good. I prefer to have my own music saved to my phone instead of wasting data streaming though.. I did use the free trial for beats music and I did enjoy it as an alternate to Xbox music. I very seriously almost chose beats over its counterpart.. Since beats was sold to apple, who knows if it will be available on WP in the future.. Hopefully Microsoft is correcting this travesty...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett