Do not update Music Hub Tile!

n3on

May 5, 2013
Visit site
what? i just repinned it and voila...

Repinning did bring the icon back for me, but since the update it still brings me to the "buy tiles" page instead of directly into the music hub.

So less scummy than initialy thought, but still worse than before the update for customers that don't feel like paying for a shortcut to original MS code.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I think this is bull. I noticed this morning that the app was showing as nothing more than a blank green square on my 810's home screen. WTF is that??? So, now you have to pay just to get the opaque tile with the headphones showing? Um... No. I ended up uninstalling it. I can live with the developer wanting people to pay for the transparent tile, but the plain opaque one? GTFO... Honestly, at this point, after using Nokia MixRadio for nearly the last two months, I really don't put as much emphasis on the music hub anymore; I only have music on my 810 and 920 just to have it if I somehow can't access MixRadio (but I normally listen to my offline mixes anyway).

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes it's better than it was. My only beef is that I still need more than 100 songs to play...

Also, sometimes, it's faster to open up the Music Hub Tile and tap on "Open Music Hub" than open XBox Music that keeps searching for music. Why can't it just make a list and not always update it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss