I downloaded this app after liking Transparent Tiles so much because I wanted some more transparent tiles. I bought Start Perfect and it's great but I've noticed a few problems with some apps. The Instagram Beta app won't connect or load completely, and Facebook crashes shortly after loading. I left a review for the app stating the bugs and I hope it gets fixed soon because I really like the app! Anyone else having issues with those or any other apps?
    05-23-2014 08:21 AM
    I'm pretty sure that the tiles created by this app are just shortcuts, so I'm thinking that the problem is with the Facebook and Instagram apps themselves. I know for sure that Facebook has crashing issues (I don't use Start Perfect for my FB tile, and it crashes all the time on me), but I'm not a big Instagrammer, so I can't comment on that. The dev of the app posts on this forum, so maybe you can seek him out about this and get some clarification. I forget his username, but if you do a quick search on here using the app name as the keyword, it should come up.

Edit: Here, try this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...t-updates.html
    05-23-2014 08:36 AM
    Thanks for the link! I posed up in that thread since it seems to get attention from the developer.
    05-23-2014 11:41 AM