What's app installation file

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey you can visit The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States) and find you app there. Click on download and install it manually. Download the file and move it to the root directory of your micro SD card. Reboot your phone and store should show an option to install apps from micro SD card. Condition here is that the app you downloaded should be linked /purchased earlier from your Microsoft ID.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What does root directory mean?

pretty much it's the first level of a drive.
when you open a drive from My Computer, you are in what is known as "root" in the world of computers. Opening folders takes you down to another level, away from root.
Hmm, maybe I'll have to come up with a better explanation later.

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
At this time there is no legal way to install WhatsApp...if you got your hands on xap file, this method will not work... Microsoft checks app conditions (id,purchase,available) if the app can be installed from SD card...in this case, WhatsApp is not available in store, so you can't install manually too. The only way is to have a developer unlocked device, with higher permission (like interop unlocked ativ s) and the patched xap. Sorry, but I think it will be back soon.

Ripper Cornelio

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I have my lumia 920 unlocked as a developer, i tried 4 diferent "cracked" xaps and it doesnt install, allways gives the same error so we have to wait..... **** whatsapp.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro