Lets just say this, The kik app for Windows Phone SUCKS.
    The Kik app is full of bugs and flaws, and it hasn't been updated for more than two years. The UI is lame and boring, notifications work only occasionally, messages are sometimes delayed, we don't have nearly as many features as iOS. It is extremely stupid, and the real problem is there is no way I can avoid using it.
    Person: Hey William, Can you kik me that answer key from math?
    or
    Person: William, you think you can text me that picture I took on your phone in class?
    Me: My plan doesn't let me send pictures.
    Person: Well, can you kik it to me?
    *My name is William.
    There is no way to avoid Kik, everyone at my school uses kik to send stuff to each other and since my phone won't let me send pictures through texts I have to use Kik.
    So, basically I have sent Kik like at least 10 emails about their app, but they haven't bothered to even reply to a single one of them. We still have a windows phone 7 Kik app when we are on windows phone 8.1. I even tried highlighting the new features of WP 8.1 to get them to try updating it, but still no reply. I was thinking we could make a petition on change.org , but that won't work if we don't have them even reply to a single email, I actually offered showing them a petition or poll, but as I said they never replied. There appears to be no possible way to have a 3rd party app( I usually hate 3rd party apps, but kik is too ridiculous.) Is there a way for a 3rd party app? How can we convince Kik to update there fricking app?
    05-24-2014 07:09 PM
    What can we do about Kik? Nothing. Same as WhatsApp. If we could do something WhatsApp would have been updated long time ago (not four month long). Well you get my point. So deal with it or get android until it gets updated :)

Ps. I don't have problem with WhatsApp, some other people do. An update could make their day))
    05-24-2014 07:19 PM