Benchmark internal vs SD memory

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi all I was wondering if there is any app with which you can compare the internal storage with the SD card we have in our phones to know which is faster.
Have tried some benchmarks but they show storage but don't seperate which one.

Maglor1981

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeap. Though I was wrong about the SD card speed. You can only view SD card speed and not internal. Thanks again.
Now I know my SD is faster than my internal so I better transfer some apps to it....

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeap. Though I was wrong about the SD card speed. You can only view SD card speed and not internal. Thanks again.
Now I know my SD is faster than my internal so I better transfer some apps to it....

Can you show the results? I do not think SD card can be faster than internal memory

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Can you show the results? I do not think SD card can be faster than internal memory

Ray i ran two test with it first with hardware tests installed in SD card and other one with hardware tests install in phone memory and i found a huge difference in speed.
This is when hardware test is in SD card.
de9ade4y.png

This is when hardware test is in phone memory
8emypezu.png

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I checked my sd card speed with two apps- hardware test and sd card speed. One by one installing in phone memory and sd card, and here are the results:-

When installed in sd card:
Sd card speed app-
quza2ury

Hardware test app-
5u6abudu

&, when installed in phone memory:
Sd card speed app-
u7y5uhap

Hardware test app-
a4yredun

With these results it seems that SD CARD SPEED app gives almost the same result either it is installed in phone memory or in sd card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)