Is it something like twitter? How do we have to register, with phone number or email? How do I search for people? For example say I want to search for Danniel or Sam ?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-27-2014 12:30 PM
    That's a good question. I would like to learn more about it myself, since I've never used it.
    Lance_WPCentral likes this.
    05-27-2014 12:48 PM
    App Social is Nokia's way showing app listings in an intuitive way. It lets you to create profiles to unlock more hidden features that it has to offer. You can register with your Windows ID(BTW: It automatically populates the ID used to configure the phone).
    This app is not like Twitter, but lets you know who else(Your friends on FB or Twitter) is using this app.
    This app offers you the wishlist feature too. Besides, it has notifications feature that keeps you informed with new arrivals/updates.

Hope that helps!
    05-27-2014 01:25 PM
    And say I want to add someone who is not in my Facebook or Twitter list. Then is there a way to search for the person?
    05-27-2014 01:42 PM
    And say I want to add someone who is not in my Facebook or Twitter list. Then is there a way to search for the person?
    Yup. You can do so by searching in "Apps Feed" section. Search by any name and then it will list related results with sections as "Lists", "Apps", "People".
    You can find if the person is listed in "People" section and add/follow him.
    05-27-2014 01:52 PM