Now that the telegram is out(official) for windows phone,tell me wat u think of it and will u use it because WhatsApp is absent apparently from wp...
    05-28-2014 01:25 AM
    I installed telegram. I have around 300 contacts in what's app and not even 50 On telegram. Amongst those 99% have uninstalled it. It's a sad moment for me. It looks faster but I don't think I can make my contacts switch back to it.
    05-28-2014 01:32 AM
    Hmm its a growing contender..it is faster and it has chat backgrounds,the feature that i really envy..
    05-28-2014 01:37 AM
    I won't be using it as in my country none of my friends use Telegram. Over here Whatsapp is a monopoly and no body is willing to make the change so it makes no sense trying out telegram.
    05-28-2014 01:53 AM
    i just installed it only one friend using out of 449 contacts in my phone book...:/ but the app is way better than Whatsapp
    05-28-2014 01:54 AM
    Hardly 20 out of 278 of my friend uses telegram.hope people will start using telegram soon.
    Most of them uses hike,wechat and whatsapp so i can stay without WhatsApp :)
    05-28-2014 02:00 AM
    I installed it today just to see if it could be an alternative to Whatsapp, but it was the same as with Viber or WeChat. While every contact I would write to uses Whatsapp, I had like 10 to 20 contacts on Viber, a few less on WeChat, and around 5 to 10 on Telegram.
    05-28-2014 02:06 AM
    Spread the word... It's somewhat better than WhatsApp, IMO.
    05-28-2014 02:10 AM
    It amuses me to see people up in arms about privacy settings in facebook and how facebook don't honor any form of privacy for its users... And then slit there wrists because WhatsApp is not working

Newsflash for the sheep, WhatsApp is Facebook's now, your location, conversations, images, telephone numbers, contact details are added to your advertising ID which facebook sells...

There is now a better, safer more secure messenger app, Telegram, the sheep will eventually move over but it will take a while for the transition
    05-28-2014 07:33 AM
    It amuses me to see people up in arms about privacy settings in facebook and how facebook don't honor any form of privacy for its users... And then slit there wrists because WhatsApp is not working

Newsflash for the sheep, WhatsApp is Facebook's now, your location, conversations, images, telephone numbers, contact details are added to your advertising ID which facebook sells...

There is now a better, safer more secure messenger app, Telegram, the sheep will eventually move over but it will take a while for the transition
    I really don't like this over-excessive use of the word sheep in this context. I am well aware of everything you mention, I still prefer to communicate with Whatsapp than not to communicate at all. And I don't even have a Facebook account.

But enjoy feeling so good about yourself that you can be arrogant and condescending, only because you are using an alternative app. For some people this seems to be an achievement.
    05-28-2014 07:36 AM
    I don't need to install it as WhatsApp is working for me :-P
    05-28-2014 07:41 AM
    Am using from today onwards....i like the secret chat mode and self timer..amazing
    am using it on my Laptop which runs win 8.1 here is the link
    Telegram for Desktop (Unofficial)

time to say bye to Whatsapp
    05-28-2014 08:17 AM
    I don't need to install it as WhatsApp is working for me :-P
    Mine is working too,but WhatsApp has its bugs ,and u dont get telegram's secret chat feature in WhatsApp...
    05-28-2014 11:13 AM
    Mine is working too,but WhatsApp has its bugs ,and u dont get telegram's secret chat feature in WhatsApp...
    Hey can we create a Telegram Group Under the name WPCentral
    and we can share and chat..!!
    what do you guys think :D
    05-28-2014 11:19 AM
    Those two things can't force me to leave WA. In fact, what bugs are you talking about? Any example?
    Secret chat is not a must have feature though.
    05-28-2014 03:27 PM
    Those two things can't force me to leave WA. In fact, what bugs are you talking about? Any example?
    Secret chat is not a must have feature though.
    When u scroll to see old messages,it crashes....whatsapp is so popular only because of the large masses using it...i use it too but telegram feels more faster
    05-28-2014 07:05 PM
    Fact is, nothing can replace Whatsapp. Those bugs are not barring you to use it, right. As you said, you are still using it. I find hike a very good IM app, but no point to use it. Its all about number of contacts and WA leads the fight here. I don't see delay in msg delivery either. WA is still good and competent app. I bey, the day it will come up with updates, people will change their thoughts.
    05-28-2014 07:18 PM
    I installed it to see what it's like. Not one contact is using Telegram. Never used WhatsApp.
    05-28-2014 07:36 PM
    Lets wait and see what will the next update of WhatsApp be like!!
    05-28-2014 08:54 PM
    I can't use all Emojis in Telegram. Even when I send a emoji, it gets changed to WP style emoji. Is it just me or is this a bug?
    05-29-2014 02:41 AM