Do you prefer using Tapatalk or wpcentral app?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use Tapatalk. What I like most about it is that all the forums that I use it for are all set up the same. Plus they're all in one app.

niexus

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
It's my dilemma, coz using tapatalk and wpcentral app would cost me two live tiles, but tapatalk is much better in browsing forum.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying out tapatalk for the first time and I'm liking the experience so far. Mainly using it for the picture support. I typically browse the forum in the WPC app if I am checking news. If I'm not in the app and want to check the forum I'll probably just go straight to tapatalk.

Quick question though, is there a way to stay logged in? I couldn't seem to find the option.

If you create a Tapatalk account for all of your forums, then you will stay logged in.

Techbugz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I just install tapatalk..nice app for forum..i just switch from android to Windows phone about a month..now using nokia lumia 1920..so i still searching the best app for Windows phone coz im still new in WP..much to learn in WP.. :)
Sent from my RM-875_apac_malaysia_970 using Tapatalk

Techbugz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I just install tapatalk..nice app for forum..i just switch from android to Windows phone about a month..now using nokia lumia 1020..so i still searching the best app for Windows phone coz im still new in WP..much to learn in WP.. :)
Sent from my RM-875_apac_malaysia_970 using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I use both. But with the new update to Tapatalk I must admit that I am leaning more towards Tapatalk. WPcentral app has some serious work to do. Come on WPC you have competition. Lets get to work. Lol.

I agree. Because of the new UI, I switched. Because the official Tapatalk app has features like image uploading, which I've been begging Jay to add for a long time. :'(

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This new design of Tapatalk is annoying, will take time getting use to it. 😡 you can now edit and add pictures. This is easier to handle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon