Do you prefer using Tapatalk or wpcentral app?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
For basic browsing and posting, I much prefer WPCentral App. Having some connection issues as of late, though. Probably related to 8.1.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk is a lot like eBay, it was due for an update, and it's much welcomed, but it lacks the dark theme to browse forums at night.. :S

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not crazy about the bright white background color but I like tapatalk better. No images in the wpcentral app while browsing the forums is my biggest reason.

Been using tapatalk since my android days.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
If I was involved in more forums I would probably use the Tapatalk app, but this is the only one and the WPCentral app is amazing so I just use it.

I dunno man.. The Tapatalk app has come a LONG way. I tried it at first launch, wasn't impressed, but now, (besides the stark white background) it has a MUCH better UX than the WPcentral does on forums! Inline images, dictation, notifications, all really make this my app of choice, even with just WPcentral forums. :D

misfitpierce

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk is giving me mad issues with this forum and others atm on Windows Phone 8.1 and mod said their working on an official 8.1 update with no estimated time of being put up so until that's done ill be using the wpcentral app.

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk is giving me mad issues with this forum and others atm on Windows Phone 8.1 and mod said their working on an official 8.1 update with no estimated time of being put up so until that's done ill be using the wpcentral app.

Humm, I have installed 8.1, but no issues here @wpcentral....works like a charm...other forums works fine too...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm frequently browsing other forums too, I prefer using Tapatalk. I already liked the initial release of it, but the latest update improved the app big time.

loki993

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I always used tapatalk on andriod, I just prefer having all my forums on one place and not have a ton of stuff installed on the phone.

I just updated tapatalk and it looks a lot more like the android version now. Im missing the black background though

any way to go back to the previous version?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte