05-30-2014 07:15 PM
274 12345 ...
tools
    Am in !!
    05-29-2014 02:07 PM
    What about #bringbackwhatsapptoWP
    05-29-2014 02:13 PM
    We are shouting because:
    [1] WA has put a question mark on WP users' identity without notifying them about the removal.
    [2] WA should stop sending cliched answers on queries being asked after removal.
    [3] They should get it very clear that WA does not make WP. Its just a ******* IM app.

If they have respected WP users, they would have published its Beta at least(After removal). So that folks would have tried it out before actual release and have provided valuable inputs to improve it.

MS is indulging into talks because they have started sensing the decline in sales of new Lumia models covered with 8.1
    I still see that many online retailers have listed WhatsApp in additional features of new Lumia models. MS should ask those retailers to remove it so that consumers don't get betrayed after purchase.
    05-29-2014 02:16 PM
    It is done when it is done.
    Whatsapp can ignore you all they want.
    If you want to blame some one how about the developer.
    Microsoft would like to see it in the store but they can not force this to happen.
    05-29-2014 02:28 PM
    So. Much. This.

WhatsApp: "Yeah, there's a problem so we pulled the app. We're going to bring it back as soon as we fix the problem. Microsoft is helping us."
    Microsoft: "Yeah, there's a problem so they pulled the app. They're going to bring it back as soon as they fix the problem. We're helping them."

You guys: "OMGWTF!??!?!?!? BRING BACK WHATSAPP!"

Them: "Um... we already said that we were, uh, working on it."

Because that's what's going to bring back WhatsApp, right, is having to deal with a bunch of rage-gasming pseudo-teens spouting off on the internet instead of focusing on fixing the problem. Sheesh.
    Why can I only like this post once?!?! It's all 'I want I want I want now now now' it's only an app.
    iamtim and Editguy1900 like this.
    05-29-2014 02:30 PM
    This is What i have been doing

To:jan@whatsapp.com

--email left blank--

Sent From My Windows Phone

Gandhian Style Protest :D
    05-29-2014 03:05 PM

--email left blank--

haha. I like.that.
    Sudeep Bhatta likes this.
    05-29-2014 03:08 PM
    Are people really doing this? It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.
    I know. Seems like a thread for screaming children. They are busily working on a Beta which people have confirmed numerous times. People need to grow up and get a life. If the app disappeared for six months with no info and no beta I could see. But going to pieces over this?!
    05-29-2014 03:11 PM
    Hm, is it because of Xbox Music?
    Why I complained or why I'm not WP anymore?

Either way, the answer is yes.
    05-29-2014 03:18 PM
    Since when is complaining acting like kids? What if Music app or if Facebook or you're favorite game disappeared all of a sudden? Would you act like this? So selfish I'm my opinion

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    05-29-2014 04:11 PM

--email left blank--

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but I think we've all come to the fact that, that is a fake email address. :)
    05-29-2014 04:17 PM
    I want in, but please:
    1. convert the strike time to UTC so I can re-convert it to my local time and do this campaign on time
    2. tell us which accounts that we're going bomb

#BringBackWhatsAppOnWP
    05-29-2014 04:36 PM
    @whatsapp @joebelfiore and support@whatsapp.com
    05-29-2014 05:07 PM
    Since when is complaining acting like kids?
    You're honestly wondering how "BUT I WANT IT BACK NAOW, DADDY!" is acting kid-like? Really?
    Editguy1900 likes this.
    05-29-2014 05:25 PM
    You're honestly wondering how "BUT I WANT IT BACK NAOW, DADDY!" is acting kid-like? Really?
    But to be fair, that's how 99% of your own posts sound. You're in a glass house, my friend.
    Ebuka Allison likes this.
    05-29-2014 05:51 PM

Then don't.
    You don't know how many potential customers are moving away from WP because of this .

05-29-2014 06:28 PM
    Then don't.
    You don't know how many potential customers are moving away from WP because of this .

People will leave WP because WhatsApp has a problem and is trying to fix it? Are you kidding me? Maybe you guys should take a look at the front page of this site once in awhile...

WhatsApp and Microsoft still working together on fix for missing app | Windows Phone Central
    05-29-2014 06:36 PM
    People will leave WP because WhatsApp has a problem and is trying to fix it? Are you kidding me?
    Funny, isn't it? "OMGWTF!?!??!?!?! HOW DARE THEY TRY TO FIX THE APP! GAH! THEY"RE KILLING WINDOWS PHONE!"

What's killing Windows Phone are all the people whinging about WhatsApp pulling their app to fix it and make it better. It wouldn't be as big of a deal if people would just relax and stop acting like WhatsApp killed their puppy. I mean, gads, how dare they take the time to make sure it's right instead of releasing betas or interim builds which would only undoubtedly cause these same people to complain that it wasn't working right!

Temperance and patience and less drama would do wonders.
    badcat and Editguy1900 like this.
    05-29-2014 06:56 PM
    They're working on it since last 14 days ! It's not been a while so its obvious that people will get mad at them if they can't bring the most popular app back to the store. People getting angry and they're going to do this (including me) simple as that!
    05-29-2014 06:57 PM
    People getting angry and they're going to do this (including me) simple as that!
    And you really think that's going help? You really think that barnstorming social media will actually get WhatsApp to finish their fixes and release them quicker? Do you think the WhatsApp developers are like, "*YAWN* Well, I could work on the Windows Phone fixes, but instead I think I'll sit here and stare and the wall." or something?
    badcat and Editguy1900 like this.
    05-29-2014 07:10 PM
    People will leave WP mostly because WA is not available in store, not because WA is being fixed.

This applies to phones where hard reset was done, phones under repair with new software, and phones recently purchased.

By the way, sellers are warned not to sell windows phone these days to avoid refunds.

Two weeks already, could as well be four or eight weeks, as there is no sound information provided by anybody.

We have to wait quietly? Youre joking!
    Last edited by patrikmore; 05-29-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    05-29-2014 07:35 PM
    People will leave WP mostly because WA is not available in store, not because WA is being fixed.

This applies to phones where hard reset was done, phones under repair with new software, and phones recently purchased.

By the way, sellers are warned not to sell windows phone these days to avoid refunds.

Two weeks already, could as well be four or eight weeks, as there is no sound information provided by anybody.

We have to wait quietly? You’re joking!
    When you've been told repeatedly that they are working on it, yeah, you could chill a little bit. The developers are working on it. Give them a chance to fix it and relax. Soon enough your beloved WhatsApp will come back and you can find something else to whine about.
    05-29-2014 08:00 PM
    Here in Brazil, we support!
    Yesterday, a lot of people on a group on Facebook about WP, is have think to do the same thing...
    05-29-2014 08:24 PM
    My two friends with Whatsapp have it on their Lumia 520 and the notifications are working as hell!!! Spread the word people!!!
    #bringbackwhatsapp

05-29-2014 09:20 PM
    People will leave WP because WhatsApp has a problem and is trying to fix it? Are you kidding me? Maybe you guys should take a look at the front page of this site once in awhile...

WhatsApp and Microsoft still working together on fix for missing app | Windows Phone Central
    Its not about old WP users switching to other OS, its about the new ones that are supposed to be added. With the release of 8.1, 630 and the upcoming 930, believe me this missing one single app is enough to deviate potential buyers to other platform, they don't care about cortana or tile background or file manager, the droid they buy instead of WP will do it better. They only care if their regular used app is present on the OS they are going to buy. 3 friends of mine who bought 630, had to revert back to their Symbian and Android phone cause of this debacle, now their shiny new devices are eating dust cause there is no whatsapp. They will go and tell the shop keeper that whatsapp is not available, that shopkeeper will tell other buyers and it will be a snowball effect with those people will be telling other people, 1 day, 2 days absense is acceptable but 2 weeks is way too much a long time for the jungle fire to spread.
    patrikmore likes this.
    05-29-2014 10:49 PM
274 12345 ...