#BringBackWhatsapp CAMPAIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Are people really doing this? It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.

Luiskp

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are people really doing this? It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.

Do you realize that they are trying to solve an Application, not World Peace? Its been weeks, and raising the hand to tell them, its a good way to remember that we are NOT sheeps who just pay and accept what they want, we deserve some respect as users and supporters of WP. Try to imagine there were 20% or 30% of market share...

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's already been stated that there was an 8.1-related issue, and Microsoft is personally working with WhatsApp to fix the problem and get it back into the Store. Acting like children will solve nothing, because the issue's already known and acknowledged.

So. Much. This.

WhatsApp: "Yeah, there's a problem so we pulled the app. We're going to bring it back as soon as we fix the problem. Microsoft is helping us."
Microsoft: "Yeah, there's a problem so they pulled the app. They're going to bring it back as soon as they fix the problem. We're helping them."

You guys: "OMGWTF!??!?!?!? BRING BACK WHATSAPP!"

Them: "Um... we already said that we were, uh, working on it."

Because that's what's going to bring back WhatsApp, right, is having to deal with a bunch of rage-gasming pseudo-teens spouting off on the internet instead of focusing on fixing the problem. Sheesh.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Lol. This WhatsApp drama is ridiculous. If and when they feel its ready, it will be back. Til then, get used to it, use something else. There's literally a handful of great options that are just as good as WhatsApp and are cross platform.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
We are shouting because:
[1] WA has put a question mark on WP users' identity without notifying them about the removal.
[2] WA should stop sending cliched answers on queries being asked after removal.
[3] They should get it very clear that WA does not make WP. Its just a ******* IM app.

If they have respected WP users, they would have published its Beta at least(After removal). So that folks would have tried it out before actual release and have provided valuable inputs to improve it.

MS is indulging into talks because they have started sensing the decline in sales of new Lumia models covered with 8.1
I still see that many online retailers have listed WhatsApp in additional features of new Lumia models. MS should ask those retailers to remove it so that consumers don't get betrayed after purchase.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
It is done when it is done.
Whatsapp can ignore you all they want.
If you want to blame some one how about the developer.
Microsoft would like to see it in the store but they can not force this to happen.

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
So. Much. This.

WhatsApp: "Yeah, there's a problem so we pulled the app. We're going to bring it back as soon as we fix the problem. Microsoft is helping us."
Microsoft: "Yeah, there's a problem so they pulled the app. They're going to bring it back as soon as they fix the problem. We're helping them."

You guys: "OMGWTF!??!?!?!? BRING BACK WHATSAPP!"

Them: "Um... we already said that we were, uh, working on it."

Because that's what's going to bring back WhatsApp, right, is having to deal with a bunch of rage-gasming pseudo-teens spouting off on the internet instead of focusing on fixing the problem. Sheesh.

Why can I only like this post once?!?! It's all 'I want I want I want now now now' it's only an app.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site

I know. Seems like a thread for screaming children. They are busily working on a Beta which people have confirmed numerous times. People need to grow up and get a life. If the app disappeared for six months with no info and no beta I could see. But going to pieces over this?!

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Since when is complaining acting like kids? What if Music app or if Facebook or you're favorite game disappeared all of a sudden? Would you act like this? So selfish I'm my opinion

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte