#BringBackWhatsapp CAMPAIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: #BringBackWhatsappOnWP CAMPAIGN

why would you waste your time screaming on twitter for whatsapp they already said they are working on fixing whatsapp notification issue

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
How am I gonna get my two friends to the whatsapp group where we had like 30 people? What about my co workers , two of them bought Lumia, one kindly uninstalled it and another one just bought one yesterday. I feel for them. Trying to make 40 people switch to Line, yeah right
people who don't want to support this. DO NOT DO IT! BUT LEAVE the thread then. We are having solidarity
something that you guys don't.

Sent from my Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
How am I gonna get my two friends to the whatsapp group where we had like 30 people? What about my co workers , two of them bought Lumia, one kindly uninstalled it and another one just bought one yesterday. I feel for them. Trying to make 40 people switch to Line, yeah right
people who don't want to support this. DO NOT DO IT! BUT LEAVE the thread then. We are having solidarity
something that you guys don't.

We know you and the rest of the people on this thread have many friends on Whatsapp etc, I do too. But I don't see this campaign doing much, Whatsapp never check their twitter account, its not Microsoft's problem so they wont reply either. If you really want to complain then maybe its best to do it on the Microsoft forum website where there are employees who actually read it.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
We know you and the rest of the people on this thread have many friends on Whatsapp etc, I do too. But I don't see this campaign doing much, Whatsapp never check their twitter account, its not Microsoft's problem so they wont reply either. If you really want to complain then maybe its best to do it on the Microsoft forum website where there are employees who actually read it.

They'll sure read it. And its great there's people supporting. You don't see that is not only Twitter but other networks.
We'll also massively send emails to support@whatsapp.com
Someone needs to respond to the lack of professionalism, yes they're not entitled to serve the platform but we're customers at some point. Most people on radios or TV stations or news papers or magazines or any product they'll respond and take actions after a number of clients have raised their voice. I can only imagine the troubled of someone who sold a Lumia phone like those on Craigslist and having the embarrassment of people yelling and trying to get a refund. Y'all just see what you wanna see.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Shut up

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

When you've been told repeatedly that they are working on it, yeah, you could chill a little bit. The developers are working on it. Give them a chance to fix it and relax. Soon enough your beloved WhatsApp will come back and you can find something else to whine about.
Working on what precisely? What exactly is the problem with Whatsapp? A notification bug? Release an update. My phone has no bugs anyway.
A bug to do with Update 3? Hide it for update 3 users then and let everyone else use it...I mean for god sake even WP 7.5 got dragged into this...

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

why would you waste your time screaming on twitter for whatsapp they already said they are working on fixing whatsapp notification issue

Exactly, it's not like it's gone for good. All they are doing is fixing a major issue with it and then bringing it back to the store. If any of the people on here know anything about software development then they would know that you don't just write software and release it, you test it first.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Exactly, it's not like it's gone for good. All they are doing is fixing a major issue with it and then bringing it back to the store. If any of the people on here know anything about software development then they would know that you don't just write software and release it, you test it first.
Read above ^

patrikmore

May 28, 2014
Visit site

When you've been told repeatedly that they are working on it, yeah, you could chill a little bit. The developers are working on it. Give them a chance to fix it and relax. Soon enough your beloved WhatsApp will come back and you can find something else to whine about.
In the meanwhile, perhaps for months, I'm stuck with my old previous phone in order to be able to use whatsapp with my friends/family. Great!

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

I don't need to, just search the frontpage News for WhatsApp!!!

Do you mean the generic robot replies? Sorry for the inconvenience of removing an app that worked fine, we will return it to you because its not quality. And Microsoft loovesss their quality apps like Xbox Music

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
@Nahndadx I did. And you'd be foolish to think Microsoft doesn't read this forum. In addition, this is a thread about moaning on twitter and emailing them on Saturday, so even if you were right, your reply is ultimately irrelevant. To use a car analogy, your friend is driving his car to the mechanics while moaning about it not working, you go "Stop moaning and take it to the mechanics".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre