Its a very simple question that I put forward before the community to see whether Whatsapp and MS have justified their action regarding Whatsapp. The question is what would you prefer :
    1. If the BUGGY app was left in the store and in the meantime a fix was done OR
    2. You wouldn't like to use the app as it would irritate you and its good the app got pulled out for the time being.
    05-29-2014 11:35 AM
    I doubt it would matter either way to be honest, judging by some of the responses I've seen on the other threads regarding this issue - they would complain either way. Personally though - I would rather a tested and certified app be released than something buggier than a maggot breeding ground.
    05-29-2014 11:45 AM
    Its a very simple question that I put forward before the community to see whether Whatsapp and MS have justified their action regarding Whatsapp. The question is what would you prefer :
    2. You wouldn't like to use the app as it would irritate you and its good the app got pulled out for the time being.
    The only problem being that I don't see a buggy app
    05-29-2014 11:50 AM
    Well, I had no issues whatsoever on my L920 so I prefer the app would have stayed at the store.

Now I bought a L1020 and I can't use the app because it is not available.
    05-29-2014 11:50 AM
    Before I sent my phone to repair, my whatsapp installed was working PERFECTLY, so... ?
    05-29-2014 01:01 PM
    I would prefer if people just chilled instead of creating a new Whatsapp "hair on fire" thread every five minutes. They took the app down for a couple of weeks to fix it. Big deal.

Take a deep breath and chill.
    05-31-2014 07:23 PM
    This thread is closed, since WhatsApp has been updated and is back in the Store.
    05-31-2014 08:20 PM