Microsoft camera app vs Nokia camera app

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Do you use Microsoft camera app or Nokia camera app? Is one better than the other or are they two different ways to get the same results? Is there any reason to have both?

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
With Microsoft camera you cannot control the shutter speed, which is important for many photographers out there...

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Camera apps are good for quick snaps, (for Instagram and launching lens apps) since it starts so quickly however the Nokia camera brings out your phones camera's potential. You can tweak many things like shutter, iso, focus, brightness, white balance etc. You can shoot video with audio filtering, and you have smart cam. The quality is better too

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk keeps crashing whenever I try to attach an image right now. However, I just fired off two pictures on my 521, with all settings on auto for Nokia camera and microsofts camera. I don't see a difference as far as that. Microsoft camera was a little quicker on snapping the picture.

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the Nokia Camera set as my default camera (launched from camera shutter button), but I have Microsoft Camera app pinned on the top of the start screen. That way I have easy access to both, as I use both on a regular basis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes