06-11-2017 11:20 AM
1,776 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    WhatsAppcomeoutofbetaitsbeen4monthsnowandistillcantbelievethatimhavinghopesforyouguys lol! Really I'm frustrated! :|
    10-23-2014 02:05 PM
    It will stay in beta and will keep updating in beta. They won't release public version not for at least this year. I really wonder what's wrong with them???
    10-23-2014 02:13 PM
    No one is giving a sh*t anyways!
    10-23-2014 09:49 PM
    whatsapp beta updated today on 24th Oct with v578.
    My lucky guess was v600 will be final, let's see if it happens.
    WhatsApp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    10-24-2014 12:32 AM
    This is really hilarious. Android and iOS are having so much of frequent updates with the Whatsapp that it makes me think they are the beta testers, while things are so quiet on Windows Phone. Android and iOS versions are already enjoying the new working features and WP users like us can only gets to READ about how good the BETA is. Now I know why the masses are not into Windows Phones at all....
    10-24-2014 12:46 AM
    This is really hilarious. Android and iOS are having so much of frequent updates with the Whatsapp that it makes me think they are the beta testers, while things are so quiet on Windows Phone. Android and iOS versions are already enjoying the new working features and WP users like us can only gets to READ about how good the BETA is. Now I know why the masses are not into Windows Phones at all....
    I completely agree with you buddy. There is no love for windows phone users. We are royally ignored by WhatsApp team. I have lost all hope with them and the worst part is that there is no communication from their end nor anybody from windows central is taking interest to get it things clear.
    10-24-2014 01:30 AM
    I guess we need to do a campaign like we did when the WhatsApp was pulled from the store 4 months ago. That is the only way we can get the update faster or a clear answer about the release date ! So lets do it!! What say guys? :)
    10-24-2014 12:08 PM
    Had it been for whatsapp I would have switched to android long back, but its the love for Nokia and windows OS that I'm refraining myself from switching to android. Also whatsapp people are shameless they won't pay any heed to our frustration.
    10-24-2014 10:22 PM
    Are we ever going to get the ability to save/sharemp3 files?
    10-25-2014 03:43 AM
    We have still not received the whatsapp update for cyan and may be from next month denim update will release and whatsapp will take another six months to release another update for denim
    10-25-2014 04:56 AM
    We have still not received the whatsapp update for cyan and may be from next month denim update will release and whatsapp will take another six months to release another update for denim
    if they release stable with v600, then there will be denim update to be released at the same time. probably, if it works flawlessly I am ok with that.
    10-25-2014 08:46 AM
    if they release stable with v600, then there will be denim update to be released at the same time. probably, if it works flawlessly I am ok with that.

I don't think update is correlated to firmware updates like cyan or denim. MS is distributing official 8.1 with Cyan and this OS upgrade is not yet complete. So, based on update distribution, it may be updated once 8.1 commercial release gets completed for all regions.
    10-25-2014 12:23 PM
    I don't think update is correlated to firmware updates like cyan or denim. MS is distributing official 8.1 with Cyan and this OS upgrade is not yet complete. So, based on update distribution, it may be updated once 8.1 commercial release gets completed for all regions.
    well the answer to your question is windows phone 8.1 is currently shipped all around the world. Also 8.1.1 is available for htc one for wp, lumia 930.

only lumia phones need CYAN or DENIM which includes the firmware of the devices that consists of drivers for wp8.1 and also the os 8.1.

since most of the windows phones are LUMIA, it makes sense to wait for CYAN or DENIM.

but cyan is shipped to all of the world, probably they are waiting for DENIM to release.

As long as beta develops, I am still ok with it.
    10-25-2014 03:15 PM
    well the answer to your question is windows phone 8.1 is currently shipped all around the world. Also 8.1.1 is available for htc one for wp, lumia 930.

only lumia phones need CYAN or DENIM which includes the firmware of the devices that consists of drivers for wp8.1 and also the os 8.1.

since most of the windows phones are LUMIA, it makes sense to wait for CYAN or DENIM.

but cyan is shipped to all of the world, probably they are waiting for DENIM to release.

As long as beta develops, I am still ok with it.
    I would still say it has nothing to do with Cyan/Denim and it will make sense if you would relate it with OS update rather a firmware update of specific OEM.
    8.1 distribution(with/without Cyan) is still pending for some countries. New version of whatsapp will be compatible with 8.1 and its true for both MS/Nokia or Non-MS/Nokia phones. Whatsapp needs to work on both type of windows phones.
    10-25-2014 03:29 PM
    I would still say it has nothing to do with Cyan/Denim and it will make sense if you would relate it with OS update rather a firmware update of specific OEM.
    8.1 distribution(with/without Cyan) is still pending for some countries. New version of whatsapp will be compatible with 8.1 and its true for both MS/Nokia or Non-MS/Nokia phones. Whatsapp needs to work on both type of windows phones.
    you are right, what you are missing is in order wp8.1 and 8.1.1 to work properly, they need firmware drivers. Otherwise there will be always glitches. That has nothing to do with whatsapp. Whatsapp can only be concerned about cyan or denim, because it will bring 8.1/8.1.1 to lumia phones. %90 of the windows phone market are LUMIA smartphones. And whatsapp will work only on wp8.1. phones. I hope you get the point.

Besides, today is 26th Oct and it is SUNDAY. But someone at whatsapp is working today on wp project. So they released an update for beta again to v580. At the end of the week, they released 3 updates per this week. I am always optimistic, if they are keen on updating beta release.

Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    10-26-2014 02:13 AM
    Well mostly 5.11.586,96,606,616 will be public release. This is what I think so..and like you're saying even on the weekend they updated the beta so in next week we will get the update maybe or not! Anyways any changes in the latest build?
    10-26-2014 02:22 AM
    No didn't find changes maybe just bug fixes
    10-26-2014 02:32 AM
    you are right, what you are missing is in order wp8.1 and 8.1.1 to work properly, they need firmware drivers. Otherwise there will be always glitches. That has nothing to do with whatsapp. Whatsapp can only be concerned about cyan or denim, because it will bring 8.1/8.1.1 to lumia phones. %90 of the windows phone market are LUMIA smartphones. And whatsapp will work only on wp8.1. phones. I hope you get the point.

Besides, today is 26th Oct and it is SUNDAY. But someone at whatsapp is working today on wp project. So they released an update for beta again to v580. At the end of the week, they released 3 updates per this week. I am always optimistic, if they are keen on updating beta release.

I'll take your points as those appear to be much closer reasons behind the delay but actual cause is something whatsapp guys are aware of and we can just speculate about the reasons:)
    I hope they release it soon.
    10-26-2014 03:01 AM
    To many beta updates for WhatsApp thinking that the main update is around the corner... 🙏 for getting this week....
    anon(8913816) likes this.
    10-27-2014 06:42 AM
    You can't keep any hopes on them for the release. However you can always keep hope for good.
    10-27-2014 07:45 AM
    Neh.... doubt it will ever be released. Already gave up hopes.
    10-27-2014 08:03 PM
    Guess what wplovers? Beta updated again this time to v582. :) Still no sign of public release.

broar94 likes this.
    10-28-2014 03:37 AM
    Anything new in this release?
    10-28-2014 04:07 AM
    Please someone find out from any insider...when will WP (if ever at all) get the ability to save/share mp3 files?
    10-28-2014 04:19 AM
    Please someone find out from any insider...when will WP (if ever at all) get the ability to save/share mp3 files?
    it is told that is done deliberately in order to provent from copyright / piracy claims.
    10-28-2014 05:16 AM
1,776 ... 2526272829 ...