[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine takes 6.9% in background. So i am near by. And guys sorry if i am late but now you can add upto 100 friends in a group
Nokia Lumia 925 India

Immortal46

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't receive a lot of pics and vids... And Aniket confirms this huge battery usage. It's really annoying! FB messenger is way way better than WA in the background leak :/

oh, I forgot to mention that I have a 1020 with a new battery!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
He's telling the truth, I'm beta tester and can confirm this.

😍 ... Can u point out any other features added... The most liked feature I am missing from first version is different persons different colours in group chat is it available now ? In android now you can disable blue tick mark latest release... That too should be available

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
😍 ... Can u point out any other features added... The most liked feature I am missing from first version is different persons different colours in group chat is it available now ? In android now you can disable blue tick mark latest release... That too should be available

No design changes in the Beta and no, no option to disable the blue tick marks

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
No design changes in the Beta and no, no option to disable the blue tick marks

Y are they not adding that.. We are not asking for mp3 addition like big thing just diff colour for chats for persons in group a simple thing even it's not available...😠😠

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss