06-11-2017 11:20 AM
1,776 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    I would rather say if you can't beat'em then join them. That's what I'm starting to think. We WP fans are royally getting ignored in every aspect. Be it news apps or updates to the existing apps. Seriously considering changing to android and don't get me wrong I love WP but we can't live in denial that we literally abandoned by the developers and I don't think that win10 will change this.
    Agree! That's why I am looking Galaxy Note 4 to buy. I have been using wp since 2012, and I am tired of being ignored.
    prasath1234 likes this.
    04-28-2015 10:53 AM
    Hey this is insult for wp users bb getting WhatsApp voice calling before us.Well done bb
    04-28-2015 02:50 PM
    Voice Calling feature arrived to BB before WP, does that mean an insult? IMO, certainly not. As known, WA is working on Voice Calling feature for WP users and it will arrive soon. They have not abandoned it :-)
    prasath1234 likes this.
    04-28-2015 03:22 PM
    Voice Calling feature arrived to BB before WP, does that mean an insult? IMO, certainly not. As known, WA is working on Voice Calling feature for WP users and it will arrive soon. They have not abandoned it :-)
    WP claimed to be the 3rd in position in front of BB, especially when comes to sales? But in actual fact, devs are putting more resources and time on BB than WP. How's that not considered as an insult to the WP community?? The word "soon" is just too commonly use and I no longer trust it anymore.
    04-28-2015 08:08 PM
    WP claimed to be the 3rd in position in front of BB, especially when comes to sales? But in actual fact, devs are putting more resources and time on BB than WP. How's that not considered as an insult to the WP community?? The word "soon" is just too commonly use and I no longer trust it anymore.

I still don't agree, as long as this feature in works, i don't think they have insulted us.
    prasath1234 and P1ng0fDeath like this.
    04-29-2015 03:37 AM
    What is the real reason we sometimes dont receive notifications untill we open the app?

I just opened the app and received message that was sent 9h 50min ago
    prasath1234 likes this.
    04-30-2015 07:59 PM
    People who are worrying about WhatsApp calling coming late only one thing to say I was also very irritated by not getting calling feature in WP but after getting feedback from Android & IOS users I am not sad... According to them the quality of the service is not good in both OS... So now I not even thinking of calling feature I have viber & Skype...I thing is sure they promised WP Will get this month.....
    prasath1234 likes this.
    04-30-2015 09:44 PM
    People saying win 10 won't change dev attitude! I disagree. Microsoft has made porting ios and android apps so easy that I believe support for apps will improve!
    prasath1234 likes this.
    05-01-2015 11:01 PM
    What is the real reason we sometimes dont receive notifications untill we open the app?

I just opened the app and received message that was sent 9h 50min ago
    It means the push notification services from MS servers screwed up. This happens on my Note 4 sometimes. And I noticed that comparing Note 4 and 640 XL with both of the devices connected to the same WIFI, sending a test message is received much quicker on Note 4 than my 640 XL. Seems like the push services on WP is slow. Not too big an issue for me though.
    prasath1234 likes this.
    05-03-2015 09:11 PM
    Just to remind you guys, whatsapp beta hasn't been updated for more than 5 weeks. I don't know what they are planning, but maybe just maybe it has something to do with ios / android porting (reuse of the code). Or they are working on calling feature, I hope they do so.

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/s...6-6c77f0a3ec6d
    05-05-2015 08:47 AM
    I was also thinking if they reuse iOS/Android code and bring in altogether a new WhatsApp interace and features :-)
    Could be a dream but who knows if they are actually working on the same thing!
    prasath1234 likes this.
    05-05-2015 08:54 AM
    While we are waiting for an update, symbian version of whatsapp has been just updated.
    prasath1234 likes this.
    05-06-2015 12:07 PM
    Oh no windows phone last asual
    05-06-2015 12:59 PM
    Beta updated. You now can disable the read confirmation so no blue tick anymore. You now can share AUDIO files. The file picker will open and you can attach a file, don't know actually the limit I used a small ringtone to test. The app finally not closes when you click back, so its optimized for WP 8.1 with this optimization the "loading" is like away performance is very good. I didn't see a thing about call, will test later to call me from android maybe its need to be activated.
    That's it for the moment
    05-06-2015 09:54 PM
    That's great news, it means that they're now using WinRT instead of Silverlight and the performance will be better.
    05-06-2015 11:14 PM
    Beta updated. You now can disable the read confirmation so no blue tick anymore. You now can share AUDIO files. The file picker will open and you can attach a file, don't know actually the limit I used a small ringtone to test. The app finally not closes when you click back, so its optimized for WP 8.1 with this optimization the "loading" is like away performance is very good. I didn't see a thing about call, will test later to call me from android maybe its need to be activated.
    That's it for the moment

Wow 😍 thanks for the info πŸ‘πŸ‘..check for the calling feature it...if I am correct in the translation document that comes long before have that..thanks once againπŸ‘
    05-06-2015 11:55 PM
    So, I tried to call my windows phone from an android and get an message that I need to update WhatsApp.. So its still not working.

I tried a 8MB audio file and I'm able to send it without problems.

You can forward, delete and copy more than one message now. You can select now messages like in android

If I will find more things I'll let you know 😊
    05-07-2015 12:22 AM
    So, I tried to call my windows phone from an android and get an message that I need to update WhatsApp.. So its still not working.

You can forward, delete and copy more than one message now. You can select now messages like in android

Multiple messaging ✌✌ at last got it...😍 only msgs or can we send media ? Is there separate colors for different persons also available?..really liked that feature when chating in group... Thanks for ur quick response...pls check for more features πŸ‘
    05-07-2015 01:45 AM

Forgot to ask can we save the received audio ? Pls check that too
    05-07-2015 01:49 AM
    Multiple messaging ✌✌ at last got it...😍 only msgs or can we send media ? Is there separate colors for different persons also available?..really liked that feature when chating in group... Thanks for ur quick response...pls check for more features πŸ‘
    You can forward everything not just messages.. No in group chat still everyone has same color. Where the audio file is saved I can't say it where.. Looked through every folder on my phone and didn't find it. Maybe in the isolated application
    lum5 likes this.
    05-07-2015 02:23 AM
    You can forward everything not just messages.. No in group chat still everyone has same color. Where the audio file is saved I can't say it where.. Looked through every folder on my phone and didn't find it. Maybe in the isolated application
    OopsπŸ˜“ so if any mp3 received we can't see it where it has been saved...if it automatically synchronized with the music stored in our phone that will be great... Thanks for reply πŸ‘Œ
    05-07-2015 06:22 AM
    Or a video!
    UchilHasmit likes this.
    05-07-2015 07:54 AM
    Already saw that WC made a news about the new beta but didn't show the multiple forwarding, deleting and copying here a screenshot for this

broar94 and lum5 like this.
    05-07-2015 11:50 AM
    Already saw that WC made a news about the new beta but didn't show the multiple forwarding, deleting and copying here a screenshot for this

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...25163337d9.png
    Now a days windows central is bad in publishing news ,exclusive details etc... Don't know y this lazy approach...if tipped in comments they will delete it 😠
    UchilHasmit likes this.
    05-07-2015 12:25 PM
    Do i need to uninstall the current version if I'm installing the beta version? Will they conflict each other? Thanks
    05-08-2015 02:56 AM
1,776 ... 4950515253 ...