[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

under whatsapp setting > chat settings > text size >TTY/TDD could someone tell me what TTY and TDD stand for?
nu6ehu8a.png

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Until now I liked it alot, its new UI is awesome but what I was afraid of the MOST happened on this update. Little background.. My friend always has her privacy settings as nobody sees her last seen status. But before this update I was able to see it always When our chat was opened (example, she comes in then leaves - I saw her last seen status until I close chat). Now it doesn't show anything. Damn it, it so baaad

imranfints

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Export WhatsApp Chats as attachments

HI How will it be if we could export the WhatsApp chats as an attachment via email like how it is on Android

luismfarelo

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site

Loving this new Whatsapp with privacy settings and backgrounds, but the best is that it is so much faster than before. Time for people to replace 1 star reviews with 4 or 5 star ones.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

I like the background or wallpaper option.
With some imagination you can change the complete look.
Just fooled arround with paint.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Anyone still experiencing notifications and messages not coming in until the app is launched? It is still having the same behavior as the older version. Weird....

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WhatsApp returns to Windows Phone, Adds new features

Lol they knew we were doing this! Hahahaha
Sent from my RM-942_lta_lta_228 using Tapatalk

Joey Ros

May 31, 2014
Visit site

I bought WP on the day WA got offline. Now its back i see but i get a message: This service is not available at this moment for Microsoft-accounts. So i just have to wait and try again later? Or this is an error again?

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WhatsApp returns to Windows Phone, Adds new features

I can't update it !!!
Sent from my RM-942_lta_lta_228 using Tapatalk

HAMEDACC

May 4, 2014
Visit site

I bought WP on the day WA got offline. Now its back i see but i get a message: This service is not available at this moment for Microsoft-accounts. So i just have to wait and try again later? Or this is an error again?
not a big deal, try it later

Mohammed Ashar

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Love the background feature. It looks cool and seems faster and stable now. Hope notifications are not an issue now

RomilHirani

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site

No its not 'pretty obvious', disabling background tasks before the update did not affect notifications.

True that. And it does not affect notifications now as well. I always restricted WhatsApp from working in the back ground earlier as I felt enabling the same affected battery life.

After downloading the update today, it asked me to enable WhatsApp in the background. However, I did feel that battery life went down after doing so.

Just a while back I disabled it in background tasks and tried sending a message from another phone! It worked!😊

So I guess one could try doing the same and ignore the warning asking us to enable background tasks. Well, as long as we get timely notifications, which seems to be the case so far. I am using WP 8 on my L925 btw.

Also, you can now set whatsapp notifications to appear on your glance screen as well!

gm08

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

First thing I noticed was that Account Status is removed. I checked it a lot before when my messages where not arriving... Let's hope that I won't need it anymore, but the removal tastes bad

Aniruddh Sharma1

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site

Finally its here and the update is a big one IMHO.
However, they can still improve the speed a lot. Also, now I am just waiting for the ability to send/save audio files.
Anyone has any idea when can we have that?

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site

Finally its here and the update is a big one IMHO.
However, they can still improve the speed a lot. Also, now I am just waiting for the ability to send/save audio files.
Anyone has any idea when can we have that?

Only after the official wp8.1 update rolled out that's sure....

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Truly this has been one of WPC's most shining moments.

"OMGTHEYTOOKWHATSAPPOUTOFTHESTORETOFIXITHOWDARETHEYTAKEITAWAYTHISMUSTBEA
GRANDCONSPIRACYLET'SMAKEA#BRINGWHATSAPPBACKCAMPAIGNANDSPAMTHEINTERNETTOSHOW
THEMTHEYCAN'TDOTHATAND... oh nevermind it's back."

Heh.

Yeah, people seem to have way too much time these days. And they tend to overrate virtual goods. I wished they'd show such enthusiasm where it really matters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99