06-11-2017 11:20 AM
1,776 ... 6465666768 ...
tools
    How to Mark chats as unread or read.?
    08-20-2015 06:31 AM
    Hold on the individual chat u wil c the option of read or unread
    08-20-2015 07:01 AM
    Thanks mate. But doesnt work. Its shows read whatsapp. even if I select unread
    08-21-2015 04:31 AM
    do u guys know , android whatsapp yet to get the different complexion emojis. so we are ahead of android atleast in emojis
    08-21-2015 11:11 PM
    do u guys know , android whatsapp yet to get the different complexion emojis. so we are ahead of android atleast in emojis
    They are available in the WhatsApp my friend have a nexus 5 whenever he gets update for WhatsApp he sends me screenshots of new things...android users got this update about of month ago
    08-21-2015 11:25 PM
    They are available in the WhatsApp my friend have a nexus 5 whenever he gets update for WhatsApp he sends me screenshots of new things...android users got this update about of month ago
    but my friends haven't seen this before. I saw their phones.. They don't have those.they use htc 820, motog2, etc.
    08-22-2015 12:33 AM
    but my friends haven't seen this before. I saw their phones.. They don't have those.they use htc 820, motog2, etc.
    The colored emoticons dont appear on its own, you will have to hold a smiley and different colors will appear. It's not available for all the smiley emoticons however. Only the select ones, starting from the middle row ;)
    08-22-2015 01:00 AM
    The colored emoticons dont appear on its own, you will have to hold a smiley and different colors will appear. It's not available for all the smiley emoticons however. Only the select ones, starting from the middle row ;)
    i know that... i am talking about androids... all my friends using androids yet to have the coloured emojis i.e thumps up, punch clap etc etc. and there is a new emoji Vulcan salute... when i send it to android users, they are getting a box, and they dont even have the vulcan salute emoji...
    08-22-2015 01:40 AM
    i know that... i am talking about androids... all my friends using androids yet to have the coloured emojis i.e thumps up, punch clap etc etc. and there is a new emoji Vulcan salute... when i send it to android users, they are getting a box, and they dont even have the vulcan salute emoji...
    See this link, my friend sent this from nexus 5:
    http://1drv.ms/1ND5fiy
    Yes and he also told me that the update is not available from the play store but from the WhatsApp website...tell ur friends to update their WhatsApp from the official website and install apk file...and don't take any other meaning from the screenshot...XDXDXD
    Susmit257 likes this.
    08-23-2015 01:44 AM
    probably been mentioned before...

but even after downloading the new version I still have this bug:

After I delete a chat any msgs that come in from that person appear in the notifications but when I go into the app they are not there.

However, if after I delete a chat and I go into the app and I send first then app behaves normally.

It is like app is deleting in background.

any clues?

ps: win 8 on Lumia 930
    08-24-2015 08:50 PM
    Whatsapp has been updated to v2.12.126 today.
    08-28-2015 03:43 PM
    has the spacing/font size been increased?
    I remember being able to see more messages in a thread compared to the current version.
    08-30-2015 02:09 PM
    With the recent versions, has Whatsapp started crashing more often for you'll ?
    There are times when you click the live tile and the app does not load. When it does load, it shows the loading screen and crashes.

Opinions please.
    09-08-2015 03:43 AM
    With the recent versions, has Whatsapp started crashing more often for you'll ?
    There are times when you click the live tile and the app does not load. When it does load, it shows the loading screen and crashes.

Opinions please.
    Try reinstalling.. There is no such issue I had ever faced....
    09-08-2015 03:54 AM
    WhatsApp beta not updated for more than a week now. What's happening??
    09-08-2015 10:47 PM
    WhatsApp beta not updated for more than a week now. What's happening??
    whatsapp beta has been updated today to v2.12.128 brings support for Windows 10 Mobile.

WhatsApp beta just app got updated to v2.12.128 in Windows Phone Store today. This update includes Windows 10 Mobile support, new features and bug fixes. Find the full change log below.

Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
    Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
    New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
    New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
    The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
    Added new option to quickly change their status
    As you all know, this update is for closed beta users. Hopefully, we will get these new features soon in the public app.

WhatsApp Beta Updated With New Features Along With Windows 10 Mobile Support - WMPoweruser
    09-09-2015 05:40 AM
    Try reinstalling.. There is no such issue I had ever faced....
    If I reinstall will my previous chats get restored?
    09-10-2015 12:36 PM
    If I reinstall will my previous chats get restored?
    Yes, if you make a backup. You can create one by going to the settings menu on WhatsApp. Btw, sometimes i face the same issue as yours. Reinstalling didn't help, don't know if soft or hard reset will do much. RAM is not a issue too (2 gb)
    09-10-2015 12:48 PM
    Whatsapp is horrible on WP these days, hmm will have to switch to Android soon :(
    09-17-2015 03:33 AM
    Whatsapp is horrible on WP these days, hmm will have to switch to Android soon :(
    Then you'll get a horrible OS. Bad bargain! 😝
    09-17-2015 09:35 AM
    And again whatsapp beta is updated to v2.12.144.

WhatsApp beta just app got updated to v2.12.144 in Windows Phone Store today. This update includes a bug fix related to Windows 10 Mobile support, and improves the app starting speed for low end devices. Recently the beta app got a major update, find the old change log below.

Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
    Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
    New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
    New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
    The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
    Added new option to quickly change their status
    As you all know, this update is for closed beta users. Hopefully, we will get these new features soon in the public app.

WhatsApp Beta Updated With Improved App Startup Time For Low End Devices - WMPoweruser
    broar94 likes this.
    09-23-2015 01:00 PM
    Beta got updated. When you want to send chat history through Email, WhatsApp attaches now a .txt file instead of the last 600 messages.
    09-25-2015 01:47 AM
    Beta got updated. When you want to send chat history through Email, WhatsApp attaches now a .txt file instead of the last 600 messages.
    How about voice messages? Can you save them somewhere?
    09-25-2015 01:55 AM
    WhatsApp Beta for Windows Phone updated with improved background mode.
    The WhatsApp beta app has seen another update to version 2.12.148.
    The latest update brings back improved multi-tasking, with the app no longer closing when exited using the back button.
    This may cause issues on low ram devices, but also means that the app now opens near instantly when required.
    The feature is not yet available to mainstream users, but if the beta is successful should hit our devices in the next few weeks.
    WhatsApp Beta for Windows Phone updated with improved background mode - WMPoweruser

http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=UiqBOUbJ
    09-25-2015 02:50 PM
    What does it mean "app now opens near instantly when required" ?
    09-28-2015 08:22 AM
1,776 ... 6465666768 ...