[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
When are v going to get what's app calling and other features or after v actually getting it

These developers are bunch of jokers who only dances to the tune of android. They only add all the new features to android and don't even care about WP users. There was no need to remove the multiple selection option with the beta update. Why can't we have all the features with all the new update. Seriously thinking about the changing coz the developers won't change their attitude.

Raj Poladia

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Its really getting frustrating now. More than a month of public version update & still ....no answer. The most irritating & annoying thing is that they dnt even bother to reply to the tweets of the end user. Whereas some developers like that of myTube! always have a reply to my tweets. & these big names like Whatsapp & twitter etc dnt care to reply. If they cant rep then y the hell they have their support deptt. or twitter handles? What is it for? Nonsense!
I doubt that WhatsApp's twitter handle and Twitters' twitter handle consists word support in them... So its not support handle and mind it that twitter is the platform to keep people updated and not a customer care channel

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Good things come to those who wait... so everyone just wait and relax...
I'm happy that atleast whatsapp team is working on it, rather than pulling it from WPstore :)

Last edited:

Nandhadx

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
True I don't think we are actually getting it this month forget about weeks
Does it matter? The app is working fine, its stable, there's no big problems with it. Its not the end of the world if we don't get the new features straight away. There's so many grown men/women on here acting like they'll die without the new update. Just be patient and enjoy what you currently have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99