[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Really glad they fixed the scrolling for older message bug.

Also. The app really is faster. The animations feel so much more smoother now.

Only thing is that pictures still save in this "other picutures" folder and can't set individual chat backgrounds...

but hey, still 5 stars for me :)

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I changed my review in the store from 3 stars to 5 stars.

If everyone could re-review the app it would be good for the developers. Please rate the app again!

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

I won't, not because of the app but because of the developers. They shouldn't have pulled it in the first place. So 1 star for trustworthy developers.....for the app itself to soon to say.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Finally it's here... Phew... But hardly mattered to me.... Tried must backgrounds but i have a soft spot for it the way it always was (no background), No privacy update feature used by me... Let's see if there are under the good changes which could matter...

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

All hail!!!! The most waited app is back!!! Thanks Microsoft and Whatsapp! Going to install on my 1020 now....

Edited: Zooming in of received images still lagging like the old version. Hmm...

Last edited:

milanpatel2004

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

I'm having problem... Its showing error as Turn off ristrict background data... My back ground data is not restricted then also its showing this error... Won't even let me open the app

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Truly this has been one of WPC's most shining moments.

"OMGTHEYTOOKWHATSAPPOUTOFTHESTORETOFIXITHOWDARETHEYTAKEITAWAYTHISMUSTBEA
GRANDCONSPIRACYLET'SMAKEA#BRINGWHATSAPPBACKCAMPAIGNANDSPAMTHEINTERNETTOSHOW
THEMTHEYCAN'TDOTHATAND... oh nevermind it's back."

Heh.

Last edited:

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

The app is good, stable, fast and everything seems to be working. But one feature which should be included in future updates is the search for chat feature. Windows version has the ability to search for anything within chats.
But once you search a word and tap on a chat to read it, it just opens the chat doesn't take you to the word where it was used. Android has it, would be great to see it in use. :)

sharmakartik93

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

Best morning of my life. i didn't think it would arrive so early. does anyone face notification problem while using data on roaming.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

The background feature is awesome. Also it seems much faster than before, the messages are going out really fast !

rajuks1991

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Loved the update ..... But the thing is the moment I opened the app for first time after update it said, not all features are available for your device :/ I'm running 8.1. I just hope they release some more exciting features for 8.1 soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)