[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

It seriously is much much faster! :D
Overall very happy with the update :) Hope they keep updating the app more regularly now and optimize it for WP8.1 :)

Altaf Nadaf1

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Whatsapp thank you so much for coming back, & loved the new options thank you so much hope will not face notification issue while mobile data use.

judemanutd

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site

i can finally read past history without the app crashing and its almost as smooth as android...amazing feeling :smile:

milanpatel2004

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

Anybody else facing issue regarding background restrictions? My background tasks are not ristricted than also it doesn't allow me to open the app also

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site

Loved the update ..... But the thing is the moment I opened the app for first time after update it said, not all features are available for your device :/ I'm running 8.1. I just hope they release some more exciting features for 8.1 soon.

Yes it happened with me too! But all the features seem to be...working :/ Or are we missing sth?

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes it happened with me too! But all the features seem to be...working :/ Or are we missing sth?

No no,don't worry! That is just because they haven't optimized it for WP8.1 yet. That is the reason why you are getting that message.
Hope they optimize it for WP8.1 in the next update :)

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site

No no,don't worry! That is just because they haven't optimized it for WP8.1 yet. That is the reason why you are getting that message.
Hope they optimize it for WP8.1 in the next update :)

And hopefully the next update will be available soon :)

milanpatel2004

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

I'm having problem... Its showing error as Turn off ristrict background data... My back ground data is not restricted then also its showing this error... Won't even let me open the app

judemanutd

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site

Anybody else facing issue regarding background restrictions? My background tasks are not ristricted than also it doesn't allow me to open the app also
check background tasks as well as data sense which has an option where you tick to enable or disable background task

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone noticed when you seta background image, it appears a little stretched?

yes. that's right.
i noted there is a difference while setting up wallpaper for the start screen. it uses any image after cropping a bit from both sides.
i think, whatsapp uses such cropping and then it stretches the image to cover the screen.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

I'm having problem... Its showing error as Turn off ristrict background data... My back ground data is not restricted then also its showing this error... Won't even let me open the app

thats right. i noted that too. another thing i noted is a slight sluggishness while going to smilys from the keyboard. fonts are also small, and cannot be increased.

and ... my whatsapp displayed a msg saying, it is not optimised for ur version of windows. thus some features will not be functioning. i wonder what.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs