[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

The custom ringtones settings doesn't seem to have options for ringtones inside my "Ringtones" folder. Oh well, I can use the 8.1 Action Center to set the tones.

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Dont you guys think, that vertical scrolling in smileys as in android is more convenient than the horizontal scrolling in wp..?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Last edited:

milanpatel2004

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

check background tasks as well as data sense which has an option where you tick to enable or disable background task
Checked that but still it does not allow me to open the app. My background task is "Always allowed" and in data sense no restrictions are there. If I turn off Mobile data then it allows me to open the app.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Checked that but still it does not allow me to open the app. My background task is "Always allowed" and in data sense no restrictions are there. If I turn off Mobile data then it allows me to open the app.

What you have to do is goto data sense and just enter a value for your cellular data limit..once data sense shows you have cellular data the app will start working..

Robot_Man

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, finally.
I still have notification problems some times, I don't get any thing, but when I enter the app I see that I have many new texts. I'm on 8.1.

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

Finally its back ..phewww.. Good features like background chats.. I am still on 7.8 and glad that it's updated for 7.8 as well.

judemanutd

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site

under whatsapp setting > chat settings > text size >TTY/TDD could someone tell me what TTY and TDD stand for?

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

That annoying vibration when your in the app and when u recieve a message from someone is stil there! Hope its removed in the next update. :)

pdelvo

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

It's a lot better now. Things I would like to see: Better support for large screens. I have a 520 and a 1520 and I can only see half a message more on the 1520. Also when I choose a background image out uses a low resolution version of it which looks bad. Threw best thing about the new version is in my opinion that it goes into the main menu when you start it at the start screen

pukkie

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

You can cancel vibrations within the settings for tones in 8.1. Each app can be adjusted seperately

b0blight

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

Fantastic update. The one that we have been waiting for and didnt get for the longest time. Interface is much smoother and faster, and it (hopefully) does not burn my phones battery when using ! Now I can finally get the L1020 !

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Loving the update so far (once I had space to install). Just wish it could be moved to the SD Card to be honest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234