[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

That annoying vibration when your in the app and when u recieve a message from someone is stil there! Hope its removed in the next update. :)

This is SO annoying. Respects no settings on the phone. You set the phone to no vibrate, and it vibrates. You set the phone to quiet hours, it still vibrates, you set the haptic feedback off, and it vibrates.

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

This is SO annoying. Respects no settings on the phone. You set the phone to no vibrate, and it vibrates. You set the phone to quiet hours, it still vibrates, you set the haptic feedback off, and it vibrates.

Yup it is VERY irritating! Hope they atleast remove it in the next update. Especially when your in a chat,and there is a conversation going on in a group chat,the phone just wont stop vibrating! And its very irritating!!!

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Yup it is VERY irritating! Hope they atleast remove it in the next update. Especially when your in a chat,and there is a conversation going on in a group chat,the phone just wont stop vibrating! And its very irritating!!!

The good thing about it is that it prevents you from group chatting while at work. :)

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

i thought it was for 8.1 or something
this is lame , they took so long for the 8 version?!!they could have fixed it for 8.1 in the same time as well
bugs popping up here and there , faster and better but notifications still broken

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

this is lame , they took so long for the 8 version?!!they could have fixed it for 8.1 in the same time as well

bugs popping up here and there , faster and better but notifications still broken

Why would they focus on something that's not even fully officially available as of yet?

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site

BUG: Everytime I go to send a picture to someone on a chat, it doesnt resume the app again, its goes into the unlimited resuming cycle. Anyone else?

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Notifications are also broken on WP8 as well. Both of my 1520 and 1020 are not working properly. Before upgrading, 1520 was working well. Once updating, messages and notifications are not arriving. Can't be the network. I hope the fix is coming soon.

harryaro7

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

Is WhatsApp beta still updated??? What's the status.. can any beta user comment on it...

Jinoj S

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

Anybody else facing issue regarding background restrictions? My background tasks are not ristricted than also it doesn't allow me to open the app also

I'm facing the same issue in Lumia 720. It doesn't let me use the application.
Solution: in data sense setting, change the limit to unlimited.

Last edited:

ramanan_rr

May 15, 2014
Visit site

Hi there all,
I got an issue after updating WhatsApp latest(17 mb).I use data sense and my data is going to end.I have switched off this option "Restrict Background Data" in data sense.Today I received a notification & when I tap the toast Whatsapp showed the following screen

wp_ss_20140601_0002.jpg

My data sense pics here
wp_ss_20140601_0001.jpg

wp_ss_20140601_0005.jpg

I never experienced this issue before.This happened after I update Whatsapp. I restarted my device still no use.Any one came across this issue ?

Thanks,
Ramanan R R.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12