[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

mf_yamato

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

When it shown number of unread message and read it while scrolling, i was glad, but when the message is more than 100, i need to scroll up again.. Like before the update... Huhuhu hope they'll fix,it later

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Ok people, a small but still a big issue i noticed... When i try viewing a friend's profile by clicking on his name on top of our chat, his profile doesn't open up and the app crashes. Strange issue is that I'm facing this issue only with a particular friend's profile. All other profiles open up normally except that guys... Noticed this for the first time today, restarting my phone doesn't help...

Viewing profile works like a charm on my 1020. Perhaps you friend used some weird text for his name since he is the only one having the issue?

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Export WhatsApp Chats as attachments

HI How will it be if we could export the WhatsApp chats as an attachment via email like how it is on Android

Can someone tell how to export conversations ? Thanks for your response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

pls wait for os update rollout this month end all the things will be ok...WhatsApp will solve all their problems.....

the SDK with wp8.1 support is out since months! The dev preview is nothing new too. Tell me a better point of time to test in Beta?

somanialok

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

How to set "custome tone" other than the inbuit tones as notification tone. WP 8 with GDR3.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Viewing profile works like a charm on my 1020. Perhaps you friend used some weird text for his name since he is the only one having the issue?

No special characters used sir... Everything is normal...
Also i asked a few other WP users, they too are facing this issue with one or two particular profiles... However all the people i ask happen to be on 8.1... So maybe this is 8.1 related issue...

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Anybody noticed that you can't see videos (for sharing) when within WhatsApp you open share>photos. Now to you have to open share> video folder. And also now the Other folder (WhatsApps folder on 8.1) is seen for sharing files from it.

I installed the Second DP update last night and I guess that changed/fixed this

Saksham Jain

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

Did anyone notice? the ability to record audio from whatsapp and then send directly has been removed now.. and m talking about audio, not audio note that was holding the mic button to record..

harryaro7

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

I update the OS today and now I saw that the mute function of group is not working....any body else having the same problem?

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Getting the connectivity error today, since evening... Says i need to reboot. Already rebooted but issue still there... What's wrong now??? Even on Wifi this error is coming...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium