[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

incognito123

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Notifications are still not working properly on my mothers Lumia 520 (WP8). My Lumia 720 is on WP8.1 and i haven't experienced any late notifications.

My mothers Lumia 520 is also not able to install the latest update. When you press "update" in the store, normally you would see the app downloading. In my case, it disappears immediately from this downloadscreen without updating the app. Rebooting the phone doesn't help. Pressing "update" again results in the same problem.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site

Funny today only found out that videos downloading will now shows the progress of download 😍😍

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Something I've only noticed today and I'd like someone to double check please.
When using a 1520 to take and send a picture via WA, the photo arrives really really small. Even on the sender's device it shows up very small most of the time (when opening it or checking it in Chat info). A friend owning a 1520 is experiencing the same issue, it seems to be specific to that device.

woutwout

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Something I've only noticed today and I'd like someone to double check please.
When using a 1520 to take and send a picture via WA, the photo arrives really really small. Even on the sender's device it shows up very small most of the time (when opening it or checking it in Chat info). A friend owning a 1520 is experiencing the same issue, it seems to be specific to that device.

Yes same here on 1520.

Does anyone have the previous WhatsApp xap file? 2.11.490. Can't find it through Google

Last edited:

mf_yamato

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I to have problem with in-app camera of whatsapp... They compressed it too much.. Can't see anything.. Ppfffttt

Mac182

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

Well send sorry. Photos from friends iPhone are correct on my device. But my photos send small

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Yes. We need to make an open letter that they should work with Rudy Huyn together..

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Stop treating Rudy like he's Jesus, there are tons of excellent developers on WP that deserve some respect.

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Anyone in the beta can check if the picture size issue is fixed? That's something that should be sorted ASAP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster