[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

So where were they when we needed Instagram, snap chat, vine, etc

I don't know, probably busy making other stuff? MetroTube, Fhotoroom, Wordament, Gmaps, NextGen Reader, Podcast Lounge, Pro Shot and many more that were not made by Rudy. You guys treat other WP developers like they don't exist.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

The 925 was launched close enough to the 920 that I don't think it would be affected. From what I've read and experienced, more recent Lumia handsets have the issue (720, 1020, 1520).

Lol 720 is older then the 925 :p

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Now while downloading a video, it shows the downloading progress bar at the bottom of the video. Nice feature added.

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

Stop treating Rudy like he's Jesus, there are tons of excellent developers on WP that deserve some respect.

True but Rudy made the first and the best ( instagram client ) even better then the Beta so yeah he's a sort of Jesus 😁

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

Guys.,slightly off topic,but with the latest update to facebook messenger,are notifications working properly for you? Because for me,I have to keep opening the app everytime and then the new notifications pop up! It's not working properly in the background! Any of you facing the same issue?

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I too have the picture size issue. It appears to be caused by the aspect ratio. If the image is 16:9 it is small. If the picture is vertical and thus 9:16 it is full size. Cropping to another aspect seems to be the only work around, but tbh that's not really acceptable.

I think perhaps the Whatsapp devs dropped the ball here. They allowed a back log of issues to build up and could possibly end up spending the next few months remedying it.

Penecho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site

My WhatsApp is only sending super small (1/5th of the Screen size...) blurry Pictures since the last update couple of days ago...
Did anyone have a problem like this before? Also wrote an email to Whatsapp Support, no answer yet.

I'm using a Lumia 1020 and it worked fine until the last update :(

manjbc

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site

age5adaq

Same pic issue on my 1520, only if It takes from the app, external apps works well

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I suggest everyone contacts whatsapp support within the app, this needs to be sorted asap.

Omar 11

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I too have the picture size issue. It appears to be caused by the aspect ratio. If the image is 16:9 it is small. If the picture is vertical and thus 9:16 it is full size. Cropping to another aspect seems to be the only work around, but tbh that's not really acceptable.

I think perhaps the Whatsapp devs dropped the ball here. They allowed a back log of issues to build up and could possibly end up spending the next few months remedying it.

It seems that the aspect ratio is the problem as I've tried other ratio aspects and didn't find any problem

I've contacted the support team and explained what we are experiencing and gave them a link to this thread to show them that it's not a small group that are affected but didn't get any response yet.

Can any beta tester tell us if the problem is precent in the latest update that they got

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

It seems that the aspect ratio is the problem as I've tried other ratio aspects and didn't find any problem

I've contacted the support team and explained what we are experiencing and gave them a link to this thread to show them that it's not a small group that are affected but didn't get any response yet.

Can any beta tester tell us if the problem is precent in the latest update that they got

No I didn't have this problem in the beta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos