[WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
re: [WhatsApp] News ... Reviews & Impressions!

Scrolling through the emoticons is so laggy. Even zooming into received images is so lagging. The experience is so bad as compared to iOS / Android version.

Well, my Lumia 920 is ok with emoticon list, and I don't care about zooming or panning on images, I can do that on pictures hub.

The rest of things are ok in my L920, and I don't care about bubble colors.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Well, my Lumia 920 is ok with emoticon list, and I don't care about zooming or panning on images, I can do that on pictures hub.

The rest of things are ok in my L920, and I don't care about bubble colors.

What a hassle. Zooming shouldn't be so lag since WP is known to be so much smoother than Android. If it is not working well, it has to be fixed. I think you find the speed ok because you have not compared with iOS / Android. Their are so much faster in almost every action.

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

How do we restore from the backups that WhatsApp lets us create? It seems like we can create as many backups as we like, but there is no way to restore your chat history, etc.

harryaro7

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

Their are backup files of whatsapp...ihave seen while using files app...u can use this app for finding ur backups...

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so even if I find these backup files, how do I restore my chat history from them (so they show up in the app itself)?

Their are backup files of whatsapp...ihave seen while using files app...u can use this app for finding ur backups...

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

Ok, so even if I find these backup files, how do I restore my chat history from them (so they show up in the app itself)?
IF you find it. I think the best place is to put it back to same place you found it. Just save it on PC or SD card and after you finish put it back
[I believe you want to hard reset]

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

So wait a sec.... is this process (restore-backup) broken for everybody?

IF you find it. I think the best place is to put it back to same place you found it. Just save it on PC or SD card and after you finish put it back
[I believe you want to hard reset]

xoxoGeorges

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Notifications are not instant.

I only get them when I open the app - truly horrible.
Is there a damn solution to this?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Notifications are not instant.

I only get them when I open the app - truly horrible.
Is there a damn solution to this?
I face this periodically in last 2-3 days. Sometimes I have to open app sometimes it's just late for 10-40min

Upd. Hope this last update fixed it. Can't tell because it does not happen always

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip